Scams selling or giving away non-existent animals, often Puppy Scams.
#139659 by Con Warner Fri Dec 14, 2012 4:57 am
Sent: 12/11/2012 11:11
To: Con Warner
Subject: Re: Give away... (Austin)

Hello,

Thanks for your interest in my Puppies and I am so glad you emailed in Response to the ad. I want you to know that I and my family (my wife And 3 kids are on a missionary trip to West Africa) along with the 2 Puppies. So later on we notice that the weather here In Africa is very very bad for the puppies to sustain here with us on the missionary trip. So my wife and I decided to ask one of our friend in the state to help us put the advert of the newspaper that we are Looking for
someone to adopt our babies to the state back.

I am very glad that you are willing to take care of them and provide them a good and wonderful home. And we're visiting 5 countries. We are giving these puppies out for adoption and we owe you many thanks for caring and asking about them. Right now there are so many factors and the weather is too hot for them and we don't want them to suffer in
anyway.. We have been praying to have someone who can take good care of them and give them all the love in the world. That's all they want.

We're due for more travel to some remote part=2 0f West Africa and we Cannot risk taking them along as we know it will have adverse effect on them, health wise. We have sent you pictures of them; please let us know when you receive it. Can you tell us a little bit more about you? Danny is 8.9lbs and while the male Tracy weigh 11lbs, both are 17weeks Old they should be to 50to 80lb range full grown, they are potty Trained and very friendly with children.

They’re lovely puppies will come along with all necessary health Paper work and Vet Record, Birth Certificate, Shot Book, Travel Crate, Toys and Foods. We are going to ship to you via a Dispatch Courier Service Company with Express Delivery on next day delivery, if You are really interested in having my little babies, I want you to Get back to me
with the below information of yours.

Your Full Name:
You Mailing Address:
Your Tel #:
Your Cell Phone #:
The Nearest Airport to You:

Provide me with the above details of yours to proceed in the shipment Of the puppies to you, they are priceless to us, therefore we are Giving both for free, so I will like you to get back to me with your Full name and full address including your nearest airport so that I Can find out shipping cost. Please, note that we shall both split and Pay the shipment fee to get the puppies to you as we are not sure of The shipment cost and we don’t have big money here yet as we are on a Missionary mission and we have to limit our spending for now and, not Until we get paid. Thanks again for your love and care for our
adorable babies! We will Be looking forward to your response.

Thank you and Remain Bless...

Dorothy And Family.....

This scammer claims to offer pups for free if you pay the courier to deliver them.
The problem is that the puppies and the courier do not exist.

Once the initial payment is made, the scammer will continually come up with more demands for money, claiming problems in shipping, unexpected customs charges, special handling fees, etc. They will continue to extract money as long as they can, creating new excuses after each payment is made.

Email: [email protected]

Latest updates regarding Internet Fraud: http://www.antifraudnews.com
Advertisement