Scams selling or giving away non-existent animals, often Puppy Scams.
#142038 by 123animalcrazy Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:19 pm
the email of this 'person' is [email protected] and i was wondering if you have had anyone report that they have been scammed by them. Her name claims to be Cindy Yu and this is the email i have been sent as a reply to me.

Hello

Kelly Nancy and cindy are still available and set for a new loving family with so much love and affection.Kelly is the blue and gold macaw while cindy is the green winged macaw and kelly is 17 months old now while cindy is 16months old . They are DNA registered and have all their DNA,health and vet papers . They are up to date on all shots ,vet examined and very healthy ,raised around my children and other household pets,she's having a sweet and lovely temperament.Kelly and cindy are lovely and playful, House trained and loves the company of kids since day one.have very good and lovely personality every heart will desire.

In addition to that , they know and response to their names every time you call them by their names and they will run up up to you like a 5yrs old kid . They will be coming along with all their vet and health papers,DNA registration papers and all their cites permit papers,free cage and a one year health guarantee .

As busy as I am here , I'm unable to give Kelly and cindy all the care and good home she deserves. So I'm so humane that i will not want anything to happen to them . That's why i really wana give them out to a caring home . Am not gona sell them to you because i inherited them from my grand pa as a gift . So all you will have to do to get them is pay for their delivery fee since i have been relocated to work in another area. So the total for 1 bird including transportation and delivery to your doorsteps will cost you $180 . So i will like you to get back to me with the below details

Full Name
Contact Number
Your full home/house address
closest airport to your location
Your City
Your State

So that i should contact the Delivery agency right away for the reservation.attached to this email are pictures of kelly and cindy and nancy. Thanks and waiting

The pictures she sent were 7 pictures of Kelly (the blue and gold macaw) and 6 pictures of Cindy (the greenwing macaw) all in different places. I have heard that a scammer won't be willing to send pictures of the animal in different places but i am still not sure. Is this a scam? will I the chance of being scammed is I skype the 'person' and have them hold the bird? Also We both supposedly live in QLD, Australia so I wouldnt be buying from overseas.
Thanks.
Advertisement

#142041 by TerranceBoyce Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:03 pm
A Google search on their e-mail shows they also sell 'yorkies'

http://www.asnclassifieds.com/adorable--tea-cup-yorkie--puppies-momysson-yahoocom-m105651.html

wow!!!! Gorgeous Tea Cup Yorkie Puppies available for almost free adoption, Male and Female. They come with full AKC Registration. They will bring forth joy and happiness to your family, These bundles of Joyful Puppies have very good temperament and are very healthy puppies. my Yorkies puppies are socialized with children and other animals. These pups are health guaranteed, If you are interested in adopting these puppies,All i need for them a loving and caring Family that can persuade me into believing that they will be very happy with their family. Inform me if you think that your family would need these babies.

Contact seller directly at [email protected]

http://es.scambook.com//company/view/57050/momyssonyahoocom-then-Bienvenue-International-Pet-Tranpot-Service

[email protected] then Bienvenue International Pet Tranpot Service

http://es.scambook.com/report/view/7241/ASN-Classifieds-Offering-Free-Puppy-Queja-7241-for-$200.00 - claimed location Atlanta Georgia USA.

and this

http://www.topix.net/forum/city/oakfield-tn/T5GOP5S9G6L86K1K9

BUY FAKE PASSPORTS, ID CARDS AND DRIVERS LICENSE

Hello we produce quality fake documents.we produce high-quality fake passports, driver's licenses, ID cards, stamps,birth certificates,diplomes and other products for a number of countries like: USA, Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Italia, Finland, Swizertland France, Germany, Israel, Mexico, Netherlands, South Africa, Spain, United Kingdom and many other countries of the world

contact us for more details through the below email

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

It's one all round scumbag scammer.

CAR ADVERTS - If a car seller mentions escrow - he's scamming you Never ever for any reason pay anything until you have seen and inspected the vehicle
#142875 by Boris Sat Jan 05, 2013 5:24 am
Hi - yes I think it probably is. I've just received something very similar from someone in an unlikely location who stresses there is no commercial element to the adoption. Yours is a bit more detailed than mine, but it has similar content and asks for the same oddly personal data. There's something very fishy about it, isn't there. See if the shipping company is in Cameroon.
#142889 by Dotti Sat Jan 05, 2013 10:46 am
Boris,

If you post the emails you received, we can probably help to confirm whether the one contacting you is a scammer.

As Terrance stated, the "Cindy Yu" originally posted is definitely a scam, no question about that one.

Need to post photos? http://scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=3219
Are you a victim of a romance scam? Read here for advice and FAQ's.