Scams selling or giving away non-existent animals, often Puppy Scams.
#148715 by hbicchanchan Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:18 pm
viewtopic.php?f=36&t=16523 i found this scam on this website. this is me and dr pauls conversation and some other chicks conversation. I found the chick on breedersclub.net n she told me to contact dr paul.
this is me and "cara"'s conversation her email: [email protected] his email:[email protected]
Re : English bulldog pups for adoption !
Spamx

[email protected] Hi , I just got your email for the English bulldog puppies. I am sorry to say...
11:12 AM (23 hours ago)
Hi , I just got your email for the English bulldog puppies. I am sorry to say...

[email protected]
11:12 AM (23 hours ago)

to me

Why is this message in Spam? It's similar to messages that were detected by our spam filters. Learn moreHi ,
I just got your email for the English bulldog puppies. I am sorry to say all the puppies have been booked. If you are really interested in getting one, I will direct you to the breeder from whom we bought the parents of our babies. He is a very good breeder and I think his pups can warm your heart. His name is Dr Paul and his email address is <[email protected]>. He did send to us some pictures of available puppies and I have attached them. If you contact him, do tell him that it's Cara ,Johnson's wife from Rhodes Island who has directed you to him. He said the adoption price was $450. Make sure to tell him that you are not a breeder and only wants the puppy for a pet at home

Best wishes

Cara

Full Name: <Removed>
Phone number<Removed>
Comments and Questions:My name is Chandler. Me and my boyfriend are trying to find a english bulldog puppy for our son James who will be turning one April 28, 2013. We live in home with 2 other dogs a husky and the other lab/pit mix who are female and fixed. We also have two cats. We are looking for a male bulldog perferably. We wanted to purchase a dog as soon as possible after we get our tax check but latest end of March. I was just wondering if you could helps in choosing and send us some files and back grounds of some of your puppies. Thank you for your time we are very excited in hearing back from you!! Let us know if you have any concerns with where the little one will be going or any concerns with our enviorment.

3 attachments — Download all attachments View all images Share all images
000-Cali.jpg
187K View Share Download
000-Taylor.jpg
61K View Share Download
bella.jpg
48K View Share Download

Reply Forward

<Removed>---------- Forwarded message ---------- From: <[email protected]> Date...
12:42 PM (22 hours ago)

---------- Forwarded message ---------- From: <[email protected]> Date...

<Removed>
12:42 PM (22 hours ago)
to adam

Why is this message in Spam? You clicked "Report spam" for this message. Learn more

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, Feb 4, 2013 at 11:12 AM
Subject: Re : English bulldog pups for adoption !
To: <Removed>

Hi ,
I just got your email for the English bulldog puppies. I am sorry to say all the puppies have been booked. If you are really interested in getting one, I will direct you to the breeder from whom we bought the parents of our babies. He is a very good breeder and I think his pups can warm your heart. His name is Dr Paul and his email address is <[email protected]>. He did send to us some pictures of available puppies and I have attached them. If you contact him, do tell him that it's Cara ,Johnson's wife from Rhodes Island who has directed you to him. He said the adoption price was $450. Make sure to tell him that you are not a breeder and only wants the puppy for a pet at home

Best wishes

Cara

Full Name:<Removed>
Comments and Questions:My name is Chandler. Me and my boyfriend are trying to find a english bulldog puppy for our son James who will be turning one April 28, 2013. We live in home with 2 other dogs a husky and the other lab/pit mix who are female and fixed. We also have two cats. We are looking for a male bulldog perferably. We wanted to purchase a dog as soon as possible after we get our tax check but latest end of March. I was just wondering if you could helps in choosing and send us some files and back grounds of some of your puppies. Thank you for your time we are very excited in hearing back from you!! Let us know if you have any concerns with where the little one will be going or any concerns with our enviorment.

3 attachments — Download all attachments View all images Share all images 000-Cali.jpg
187K View Share Download
000-Taylor.jpg
61K View Share Download
bella.jpg
48K View Share Download

Reply Forward

<Removed>
10:32 AM (13 minutes ago)

your a stupid bitch n so is tht old raggedy piece of shit ur working with i found your guys scam viewtopic.php?f=36&t=16523 the exact same shit you said to me n same shit he said to me. you dont understand how hard ive been looking for a puppy for my son i hope you rot in hell and i hope you fuckin kill your self you worthless lying piece of dog shit.

this is wht dr paul and i talked about

Date: Mon, Feb 4, 2013 at 12:35 PM
To: [email protected]

My name is Chandler <Removed>, Cara Johnson from Rhode Island told me to conatact you because she is out of puppies! I am very interested in purchasing a puppy and I was wondering what the fee would be and where you were located. I am looking for a male but if none are left a female would be just fine. We have a one year old son and other dogs who are older and fixed. We have a spacious back yard and a lot of love to give! We live in Avon, Indiana.

----------
Date: Tue, Feb 5, 2013 at 9:09 AM

It's a pleasure reading from you. How are you doing?. If you are
interested in taking one of the babies this is the least price so you
wont be able to get one in the future at this price, the price is
$450.They're all AKC registered , currently on shots, Champion
bloodline, I check them myself for health issues since I am a vet
doctor and i can assure you that they are very healthy and playful
puppies. I bring them up in my home so that they become friendly with
the children and other pets at home. They have been potty trained and
well socialized to easily adapt with new families. My puppies love
playing alot, thus need a yard and some play objects. I usually send
them off with a blanket,all papers and a manual.When fully grown will
stands at 12-15 inches tall at the shoulder and will weigh
approximately 55-60 pounds. Which of the babies do you want to adopt?.

Where are you located so that i can estimate the shipping cost?
Do you have any experience with English bulldog puppies?
Let me know which of the puppies you want. I have Cali(female), Bella
(Female) and Taylor (male)

Thank you
Dr Paul

----------
Date: Tue, Feb 5, 2013 at 9:51 AM
To: Paul Fidenzio <[email protected]>

Its so hard to choose! I either want cali or taylor. We have a big fenced in yard. we do have a pool but its above ground and the animals arent allowed in it and the steps are blocked off just in case. We have plenty of toys for puppies. We are located at 7855 patterson dr Avon, IN 46123. We do not have any experience with bulldogs this will be our first one. But we have been doing our research.

6 attachments — Download all attachments View all images Share all images
Caliegirl.jpg
187K View Share Download
Calig.jpg
205K View Share Download
Taylor.jpg
61K View Share Download
Taylorboy.jpg
58K View Share Download
bella.jpg
48K View Share Download
bella2.jpg
38K View Share Download

Reply Forward

c<Removed>I am getting my check in 15 days. Thats when I will be able tp purchase one o...
10:00 AM (53 minutes ago)
I am getting my check in 15 days. Thats when I will be able tp purchase one o...

<Removed>
10:00 AM (53 minutes ago)

to adam

I am getting my check in 15 days. Thats when I will be able tp purchase one of the puppies. But I really do want one. I am going to show my boyfriend and my son the pictures and we will let you know which one we want. Thank you so much!!!

On Tue, Feb 5, 2013 at 9:52 AM, <Removed> wrote:

Forwarded conversation
Subject: english bulldog puppies
------------------------

Date: Mon, Feb 4, 2013 at 12:35 PM
To: [email protected]

My name is Chandler <Removed>, Cara Johnson from Rhode Island told me to conatact you because she is out of puppies! I am very interested in purchasing a puppy and I was wondering what the fee would be and where you were located. I am looking for a male but if none are left a female would be just fine. We have a one year old son and other dogs who are older and fixed. We have a spacious back yard and a lot of love to give! We live in Avon, Indiana.
----------
Date: Tue, Feb 5, 2013 at 9:09 AM

It's a pleasure reading from you. How are you doing?. If you are
interested in taking one of the babies this is the least price so you
wont be able to get one in the future at this price, the price is
$450.They're all AKC registered , currently on shots, Champion
bloodline, I check them myself for health issues since I am a vet
doctor and i can assure you that they are very healthy and playful
puppies. I bring them up in my home so that they become friendly with
the children and other pets at home. They have been potty trained and
well socialized to easily adapt with new families. My puppies love
playing alot, thus need a yard and some play objects. I usually send
them off with a blanket,all papers and a manual.When fully grown will
stands at 12-15 inches tall at the shoulder and will weigh
approximately 55-60 pounds. Which of the babies do you want to adopt?.

Where are you located so that i can estimate the shipping cost?
Do you have any experience with English bulldog puppies?
Let me know which of the puppies you want. I have Cali(female), Bella
(Female) and Taylor (male)

Thank you
Dr Paul

----------
Date: Tue, Feb 5, 2013 at 9:51 AM
To: Paul Fidenzio <[email protected]>

Its so hard to choose! I either want cali or taylor. We have a big fenced in yard. we do have a pool but its above ground and the animals arent allowed in it and the steps are blocked off just in case. We have plenty of toys for puppies. We are located at 7855 patterson dr Avon, IN 46123. We do not have any experience with bulldogs this will be our first one. But we have been doing our research.

Reply Forward

<Removed>
10:30 AM (23 minutes ago)

to adam

nice try but you aent getting me dick. you dont understand how fuckin hard ive been looking to get a puppy for my son viewtopic.php?f=36&t=16523 YOU WILL ROT IN HELL.

Mod edit: Removed personal details that might be abused by scammers or spammers - CW
Advertisement

#157127 by Janq95363 Sat Mar 16, 2013 4:35 pm
This guy is now going by the name of Dr. Owen Law. I have had my experience with him and multiple emails. I have gone to the bank, notified money gram and zipzap.inc. I hope they catch this asshole as I wanted a bulldog so badly and he was trying to sell me Bella. Which is obviously one of the same puppies he has sold or tried to sell multiple times.
#157128 by Mike Wilson Sat Mar 16, 2013 5:07 pm
Hello Janq95363 and welcome to scamwarners,

Please post an email, email address that was used in this scam. This information will help others avoid this scammer.

Edit see viewtopic.php?f=36&p=156375#p156375

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
#157157 by Dotti Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:14 am
Janq,

I just wanted to clarify to make sure you understand a couple of points:

-This scammer does not actually have any puppies. He has simply stolen photos of puppies from the internet (usually the websites of real breeders) and he is pretending to have those puppies. His goal is to collect money for puppies he has never had.
-You are not going to get an English Bulldog puppy for $450. Even a poorly bred purebred is going to run over $1000. There is a reason these dogs are so expensive. EB's have been bred for problematic traits that would not exist in nature. EB's are notoriously difficult to breed, and puppies can almost never be delivered naturally due to the size of their shoulders. They don't typically have large litters, and EB's have shorter than average lifespans, which means a breeding female will not be able to be bred very many times. In addition, they are prone to a host of other health problems, and often require very expensive special diets. The cost of maintaining the mom, the breeding, and the surgery required to deliver the puppies mean that breeders have to charge significantly more in order to cover their breeding costs. Even after spending the money on buying the puppy, as an EB owner you can also expect the dogs to be significantly more expensive to own as well. Anyone who offers you an EB puppy for a price anywhere near as low as $450, and anyone who tells you that an EB is not likely to be more expensive to own than other breeds, is certain to be a scammer.

Need to post photos? http://scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=3219
Are you a victim of a romance scam? Read here for advice and FAQ's.
#157225 by Janq95363 Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:08 pm
Thank you Dottie. I am aware of the cost of caring for bulldogs as I have owned 2. I actually was given one from a breeder in Oregon and she had bred her with a male 3 times her size without telling me. When she started welping I took her in for a c section but I still lost my Rosie and 2 of the 3 puppies. And this woman Diane Croan actually wanted the only surviving male from the litter. And because she had the AKC papers I had to let her have him. I don't want a dog for breeding, I just want another little girl to love and spoil because we miss Rosie so bad.

Jan
#157267 by Dotti Sun Mar 17, 2013 2:33 pm
I'm sorry you went through a traumatic delivery experience like that. I know how difficult that can be. I'm glad you are aware of the costs of ownership. Knowledge of these things is a good way to avoid scammers.

Unfortunately,if you visit a pet classified site, you are likely to encounter many more scam ads than real ads for the breed.

One way to identify a lot of the scammers is that many of them don't understand these things, or they will pretend they are not an issue if asked. Many of these scammers are in Cameroon. Most have never owned an EB (and they may never have even seen one in person). They have simply learned that EB is the breed most likely to get them victims (yorkie is 2nd.)

Need to post photos? http://scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=3219
Are you a victim of a romance scam? Read here for advice and FAQ's.
#157272 by Janq95363 Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:01 pm
Dear Dottie,
I just wanted to thank you again. I will find my little girl but I will make sure she is where I can see her and get her on the same day. We have three chihuahua's now and one of them I have bottle fed since she was 3 days old because the lady let her mama out and she got hot by a car. Jasmine is 2 years old now and she still suckles on my arm. I am a homemaker so I spend all my time with my family including my pets. I love them all dearly and wouldn't trade them for the world.

I hope you have a wonderful day :)

Sincerely,
Jan
#200859 by Foleyd2 Fri May 09, 2014 5:38 pm
Hello all, these folks are still working this scam. The new name of the breeder is Dr Kann Cavanaugh. Why do people do this!!!!????
#200873 by Mike Wilson Fri May 09, 2014 7:22 pm
Hello Foleyd2 and welcome to Scamwarners,
The simple answer is they do it for money. Scamming is the way these criminals in Africa make their living.

Please post a current email from this scammer along with the current email address and telephone number if you have one.

If you have any additional questions about this scam please ask.

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon