Scams selling or giving away non-existent animals, often Puppy Scams.
#155800 by kayliyth Tue Mar 12, 2013 1:46 am
Hi, I'm new to this but was looking online for a dog and came across this person who had emailed me in response to one of my ads. As per usual I treated it with the caution of a person who has heard of these scams. Below is the e-mail from "Sammy". They were going to 'ship' me the 'dog' through http://www.worldwideshippingservice.net/index.html. I tried to contact their American number when that failed I contacted them for Canadian numbers (seeing as I'm canadian) I was then given a set of numbers. ONE of which I called and turned out to be some poor guy's cellphone. I ended up waking him up! =( Below are the emails:

Sammy Glaud
8:20 PM (2 hours ago)

to me
Hello,
Thanks for the mail and your interest toward our puppies. We have Two puppies called Gina and Lucy,Gina is a male while Lucy is a female,Both of them are 12 weeks old.They are
pure breed babies, registered, vet check, updated in all shots.Well-tamed and potty trained, good associate of kids and other house hold pets also very Energetic an eager to learn. They are intelligent, independent and courageous. Quick to determine where they fits in a household's "pack."Good companionship and friendly towards new people.My reason for giving them out is because i will soon be relocating into a new apartment were pets are not allowed so i am forced to give them out.Also i am some how to busy with my job so i
have little or no time to care for the puppies which really hurts me so all i am in search for them is a home willing to show them that Quality love and care and also treat them like the Prince and Princess they have always been.I am giving each of them for $200 including
delivery to your home, I am located in Sudbury so i will help you deliver the puppy over to your home okay.I really would love both puppies to go into the same home
because they are already used to each other but if you prefer one. To
begin I will start by asking you some questions.
-Are you a breeder?
-Are you familiar with puppies?
-Are you married?
-Do you have kids?
-Give me a Brief Description about your Environment?
-Were exactly are you located?
-Will Delivery be okay by you?

And I will also love to know how the new home of my puppies will look like so more information and if possible pictures of your home will be highly appreciated .Sorry for all this Questions but just that i really need a very loving home for these puppies with these
information I will be for sure that you are going to take good care of the puppies, and I will be Very Happy if you can get back to us with all the Answers to the Questions Okay.Get back for photos

Best Regards

--NEXT EMAIL--

You will be paying the money directly to the delivery company and as soon as they will contact you when i must have done the registration.See me dear, i really do understand what you guys are trying to say about bad stories of the internet but i will want to assure you that everything is going to work out perfect okay.All i want is faith and trust and everything will be fine.You will need to provide to me your full delivery address so that i can just drive straight away to the delivery company now and get him registered under urgent delivery.Once am done with the registration, the delivery company will contact you via email on how you shall be sending the $200 to them via Walmart Money Gram service and once payment is done, they will activate the delivery ticket for your puppy and let us know the departure and the arrival time of your puppy in your home okay.Below are the required full delivery details i shall be needing from you,
Full Names.....................
State..........................
City...........................
Postal Code................
Home/Street Address............
Contact Telephone Number#......
Thanks and waiting

--

Here is my house address 1802 S Rd Bay, Greater Sudbury, ON and my number is (226) 316-2848 (only text are allowed for the moment so no calls) . I will take the puppy first thing tomorrow morning to the delivery company for registration and you will have to pay $100 upfront to the delivery company and you will pay the balance of $100 when they arrive your home okay.Am just doing all this because i do know you really feel that much for my puppy.So can you send me your full delivery details so that i will drive to the delivery company first thing in the morning and do the registration.I also hope you do know how to send money via Walmart Money Gram because you will be sending the $100 to them via Walmart Money Gram Service .thanks and waiting for your details

-----

Right about then I started to do my research with the information I had retrieved and happily went on my way the website says they're BBB accredited but when I look them up? Nothing nada do not exist! Here are the phone numbers they gave me (the 'shipping' company) I don't suggest calling them. THey're people's ACTUAL phones!

--

Dear Client,
We wish to inform you that you can get a hold of us in any of our numbers below. What informations do you wish to get from our Company so that we can give you acccurate answers with regards shipping your Puppy Plus this is our only official email as we do not have any other email as a corperative email so for any information you need contact us directly on this email and we will get back to you with answers.

www.worldwideshippingservice.net

TEXT OUR RICHMOND BRANCH ON 804-551-9941
CALL OUR OWEN SOUND BRANCH ON 404-793-1731

STAY TO ENJOY THE SERVICES AND COMFORT OF WORLD WIDE SHIPPING SERVICE OWEN SOUND BRANCH.

----- Original Message -----
Sent: 03/12/13 06:09 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: New submission: Untitled Form

Question Answer
Name Amanda
E-mail XXXXBLANKEDOUTFORMYOWNSANITYXXXXX
Meesage I'm just wondering why can't I call you guys (the number doesn't work) I'm in Canada. Also you have no better bussiness beareau rating. I'm confused.

--

Sadly my husband is now disappointed but at least we're not short 200 buckaroos! The search continues for a real puppy!
Advertisement

#155865 by Mike Wilson Tue Mar 12, 2013 7:33 am
Welcome to Scamwarners kayliyth,

Thank you for posting the information on the fake shipping company as this will help others avoid this scam.

The website is in the process of being reported for fraud.

www.worldwideshippingservice.net

• Phone - U.S.A :+1 216-647-0236
• #2- Australia:+61 861020827
• #3 -U.K +44 1143603255
• Toll Free : 1 - 800 World Shipping

• E-mail : [email protected]

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
#175396 by Mike Wilson Sun Sep 01, 2013 12:26 am

Telephone numbers used in this scam

226 316 2848
571 882 2651

Hello,
Thanks for the mail,They are hand raised and home trained with all papers......has been fully checked, and well tamed too..they are close ringed......closed bonded and vet checked with up to date vet records..they are ready to go to any lovely home.i am looking for a good home and will meet up any requirements if need to be Deliver.they are 12weeks old.I am giving them because i am here in Sudbury for an assignment and my job requires a lot of time so i immediately realized that they will be lonely and you know that these are delicate creatures and need a lot of care and devotion and that is why i have decided to give them out to a loving and caring home where they will be loved and will be given all the time they needs, so if you are interested...get back lets see how they get home............All puppies come with a written health guarantee, Champion Blood Lines, crate trained and we even begin Paper Training prior to leaving for their new home..They are CKC reg, vet checked with health records that will be faxed directly from our vet, they are current on all shots and worming...They love to cuddle and get into things especially when they are indoors...They are very affectionate, also have very good health conditions and temperament.Our greatest wish is that these puppies should be taken good care of and be showered with love and affection.They are very lovely with kids and other house hold pets and will love to make any new home spoil rotten.....Do you have kids or other pets, and are you good with pets?, sorry just curious.They do come with a crate,all playing toys and a puppy care package to start with..we have 2 puppies 1male and 1female which their names are Kaka and Rema...make a choice and get back to us with the one you are going to take. it will cost you $280 for each of them including delivery fee..The puppy will be coming from Sudbury so kindly let me know if delivery will be okay by you..Thanks and await your kind response..My contact number is (226) 316-2848 and i can only receive text at the moment no calls since my phone is having a little problem..
Best Regards

I just receive a copy of email from the delivery company so below is their payment information which you will be using to send the money to them via western union..So do copy this down and drive straight to the delivery company and make the payment to them . once you are done, do email me the payment information so that i can forward it to the delivery company for them to confirm your payment and proceed with delivery at once.thanks
PAYMENT INFORMATION

NAMES ---------------------- Kate Clark
Country --------------------- U.S.A
STATE ------------------------- Georgia
CITY -------------------------- Loganville
ZIP CODE -------------- 30052

You will need a test question and answer . Use the information below as test question and answer

TEST QUESTION------------Colour?
TEST ANSWER---------------Green.

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon