Scams selling or giving away non-existent animals, often Puppy Scams.
#160055 by sandya45663 Mon Apr 01, 2013 5:04 pm
I have received several emails from Kristina Sanchez (kris.sanz68@gmail) regarding rotweiller puppies. My son is a trucker and said he could pick up puppies in Billings, Mt instead of having to ship them. I had told my son she wanted to give me the puppies, but I would have to pay the shipping to get them here. He said he would be throught billings and would stop and get them. Be safer with him than on a plane. Haven't heard a word back. Thought it was too good to be true. Thought at first she was in Louisville, ky, not far from where I live so I could drive to pick them up. Then she said she had a job transfer to Billings, Mt and had to have the puppies shipped to her there. She would use the same company to ship them to me. Had a very bad feeling about this so decided to investigate a little more and found your site. Looks as if she does this with other dogs. Glad I started digging a little deeper and that my son is a trucker.
Advertisement

#160070 by Mike Wilson Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:16 pm
Hello sandya45663 and welcome to Scamwarners,

I am hapy to see that you found out this was a scam before losing any money to this crimianl. Please post and eamil along with any telephone numbers used in this scam.

Be sure to remove your personal information before posting.

If you have any other questions about this scam please post them here.

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
#160465 by Mike Wilson Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:32 pm
Email origiantes in Cameroon, Africa

Christina Sanchez [email protected]

hello sorry for the late reply
and thanks for the mail regarding my puppies
they are a male and female of 8 getting to 9 weeks by names "mark and Jessi",
up to date on their various vaccines,A KC registered and home raised.
"mark and Jessi" are up for adoption into a potential pet loving home,
I had to relocate to Richmond VA for a new job offer and the job has been so demanding as its a new company and thus gives me no extra time to spend and attend to them.,also,the pet fee in my apartment keeps increasing since they want to discourage the keeping of pets, I had to consult some family friends and my pastor who all advised me to Re-home them into homes that could afford to cater for them and love them like their very own family.
I had to hire a pet courier service to deliver them to me when i was moving up here, so if you can assure me of a good home for Mark and Jessi then I will arrange for them to be delivered back to you but for me to make a decision on that you will need to get back to me with more information about you home and work schedule..
Sincerely,
Christina Sanchez

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon