Scams selling or giving away non-existent animals, often Puppy Scams.
#234585 by Aquiyla Sat Jan 17, 2015 12:42 am
Hi, recently trying to purchase 2 yorkies. Found two pictures online. They're trying to get me to pay Safeway agency $100 for delivery. When asked for a photo was emailed another offline. Is this a scam???
Advertisement

#234587 by Bryon Williams Sat Jan 17, 2015 12:56 am
Yes, it is a scam.

Buy or adopt your pet locally. This way you will be assured to see the pet in its raised environment and meet the owners face to face.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
#263542 by FBI Police Force Thu Aug 13, 2015 4:36 am
Mod Note: This post was made the scammer himself. He is now trying to scam again by contacting previous victims. In his new scam he will have you pay fees for all sorts of reasons to recover your money. Scammers do not return stolen money. His post is left because we want to show how these scammers operate.

FBI Police Force we are here to arrest those scamers that have been scaming people for their money so if you are out there and have been scam do email us at [email protected] so that we can tell you how to arrest those scamers .
thanks and we are waiting.
#263550 by Bryon Williams Thu Aug 13, 2015 6:18 am
^^^ No one ever said you scammers were smart.

How many times did your mums drop you on the head? My guess would be multiple times. You stupid idiot.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
#290636 by EmiiEmilovaa Mon Apr 04, 2016 11:30 am
Hello everyone .
I am writting,because I don't know what to do.One woman said that I have to pay only for the transport ,but I don't believe her .She said that she has to register the puppy in my names ,and today I get message from some agency ,that i cant find. please ,tell me if it's scam as soon as is possible :)

<<< URGENT PAYMENT AND DELIVERY NOTIFICATION OF YOUR ENGLISH BULLDOG PUPPY<<<‏
US-METRO- SHIPPING.COM <[email protected]> 4 април 2016 г., 14:07
До: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>

ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD

Large or small, we handle them all!
COUNTRY TO COUNTRY,STATE TO STATE,HOME TO HOME PETS DELIVERY AGENCY
CUSTOMER SERVICE
PETS DEPARTMENT
PETS DELIVERY AGENCY WORLD WIDE

GLOBAL PET SHIPPING TRANSPORTATION SERVICE

email:[email protected]
WEB:us-metro-shipping.com

OUR HISTORY
International Global Shipping was founded on October 1st, 1999 by Sandy Cole. After more than twelve years working in the airline industry (and a lifetime of being an animal lover) Sandy recognized the need for a pet travel provider focused on the well being of pets. Today our sixty plus strong team operates from our Sub Offices All Over the World.
International Pet Shipping is widely regarded as America, Europe, Asia, Africa, and Australia's trusted pet travel with a reputation built on reliability, excellence in customer service and welfare of animals
Pet shipping and pet transport services are provided by our experienced team of pet transportation professionals. We offer a specific plan for all of your pet travel needs. Trust our safe & personal service for your loved ones comfortable transport anywhere in the world. Our goal is to provide an all accommodating, first class domestic and international pet shipping service at a fair price. Each of our moves are handled one at a time, which allows us to focus on your pets specific needs while in transit. If you are moving for work, or just relocating, let our experienced caring hands handle all of the services for your pets transport door-to-door worldwide. We offer a wide range of services for your pets relocation including, visits to the vet, domestic and international health documentation, boarding, grooming, IATA approved pet carriers and much more. We can accommodate any and all requests you may have.
At INTERNATIONAL PET SHIPPING we have provided pet transport services all over the globe since 1992. We have moved thousands of pets to countless destinations. Our main concern has always been the safety and well being of all pets. We believe our experience and countless global resources allow us to achieve an unmatched level of personalized animal transport services. Let us provide all arrangements and accommodations for your furry, or feathered family members pleasant travel anywhere. Give us a call, or send us an Email to see how we can take away the stress of moving your precious pet

DEAR CLIENT
ACCEPT GREETING FROM THE PET TRANSPORT SERVICE LONDON.WE WANT TO INFORM YOU THAT WE HAVE INFORMATION'S ABOUT YOUR(MALE ENGLISH BULLDOG PUPPY) . FROM MRS JACKY MORECIA,HERE AT OUR SERVICE THAT HAS BEEN REGISTERED HERE UNDER YOUR NAMES AND YOUR HOME ADDRESS TO BE TRANSPORTED DELIVERED TO YOU USING YOUR ADDRESS WHICH WAS PROVIDED BY YOUR SENDER . IT IS NOTED THAT THE DELIVERY CAN NOT BE CARRIED OUT WITHOUT THE PAYMENT FOR THE FLIGHT TICKET IS DEPOSITED WHICH IS (450 BGN)IS DONE.
BELOW IS THE CONFIRMATION OF YOUR DELIVERY ADDRESS WHICH WAS PROVIDED BY YOUR MRS JACKY MORECIA

DELIVERY ADDRESS:

DELIVERY ADDRESS
Name
City/State

Country
Address
PostCode
Phone Number

Phone Number
[Removed AJ]
PETS DESCRIPTION
Name
Breed
PETS ID
PETS Document
LUX

ENGLISH BULLDOG PUPPY
12Weeks

MALE

"THAI7073247630/11BG"
Change Of Ownership Certificate

[pet_airways_08.jpg]

MAKE ANY CORRECTIONS IF NECESSARY

PAPERS INCLUDED:

Kennel Club (REGISTERED)
Veterinary Certificate
De worm
Shot records
New crate when shipped
Health guarantee

PETS DESCRIPTION
Name
Breed
PETS ID
SENDER

LUX

ENGLISH BULLDOG PUPPY
12Weeks

MALE

"THAI7073247630/11BG"
MRS .JACKY MORECIA

Please verify and confirm the delivery address. We do not want any case of wrong delivery as that may cause penalty charges.

THE PETS COMES WITH THE FOLLOWING PAPERS:

*Transfer of ownership papers
*Vet certificate
*Birth Certificate
*Feeding Manual
*Microchip sensor
*Passport
*pedigree
*Full accessories

Dear client,

Our medical team have gone through all health documents, conducted necessary tests on the Pet and and they have complete documents required and also in good health, ready for transportation and change of environment.
We have only received reservation fee for this delivery. We are yet to get deposit payment for the transportation fee which is 450 BGN. Payment of this 450 BGN should be made using WESTERN UNION , money transfer services to our financial unit . Payment is to be made only by WESTERN UNION money transfer services because it is faster and will enhance this operation than any other method.You will have to copy our payment information ( PAYMENT ADDRESS ) exactly as in the form below to make payment using WESTERN UNION

NB.
WE USUALLY ACCEPT BANKS ACCOUNT AND CREDIT PAYMENT WHEN BOOKING
FLIGHT 7 DAYS AHEAD BUT IF YOU WANT A FLIGHT ON THE SAME DAY YOU PAY DIRECTLY VIA WESTERN UNION HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND WHY YOU ARE USING WESTERN UNION AND NOT PAYING DIRECTLY TO OUR BANK ACCOUNT OR CREDIT CARD. WE WILL BE WAITING FOR YOUR EMAIL FOR FURTHER EXPLANATION IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTION.YOU WILL HAVE TO USE THE ADDRESS BELOW TO MAKE THE PAYMENT OF THE (45O BGN) SO THAT WE PROCEED WITH THE DELIVERY OF YOUR PETS
THE WESTERN UNION WIRE TRANSFER SERVICE, BECAUSE WE HAVE THEIR UNITS AT OUR OFFICE IN LONDON DESIGNED FOR SUCH TRANSACTIONS. ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS TO GO TO THE NEAREST WESTERN UNION STORE AT YOUR LOCATION AND USE THE WIRE TRANSFER SERVICE TO SEND THE MONEY TO THE DIRECTOR OF THE AIR PETS MOVING PETS MOVING SERVICES USING THE
ADDRESS BELOW;

PAYMENT DIRECTIVES

with your ID and cash.
Ask for a sending form
Read the form carefully and complete without errors.
Submit the form with your personal documents and money.
Take your receipt and you can leave

PAYMENT ADDRESS

NAME

KELO FRANK

COUNTRY FRANCE

CITY PARIS

POSTAL CODE

AMOUNT 450 BGN

TEST QUESTION who?

ANSWER
EMILIA

WESTERN UNION LOCATIONS AROUND

1).EUROBANK EFG
12, Al.stamboliiski Str. Montana, 3400

2).SOCIETE GENERALE EXPRESSBANK A
Treti Mart Blvd 37 Office Montana Montana, 3400

3).CENTRAL COOPERATIVE BANK PLC
3rd Of March St No 59 Montana, 3400

This payment should be done as soon as possible so that this pet can be home delivered to you on time today, it should be noted that if the fees is not provided, these pets will not be dispatched from our detention and you will spend more on daily feedings until the manager confirms the payment of the (450 BGN) .
The delivery of this pet at your home will depend on when payment of the delivery fee is made. The departure time and arrival time of your pets will be schedule after confirmation of the payment.
Kindly email us a scanned copy of the WESTERN UNION receipt that will be giving to you after you have done the payment or email us the 10 digit reference numbers, sender's names And test question and answer used in wiring the money as soon as the payment is done. Immediately the payment is confirmed, the Tracking Number as well as the flight receipt will be sent to you to ensure a 100% assurance for the transaction

[pet_airways_06.jpg]
NOTE

WHEN YOU ARE ABOUT TO MAKE THE PAYMENT USING THE WESTERN UNION STORE OR MONEY GRAM POST OFFICE AT YOUR LOCATION,THIS IS THE ADVICE WE USUALLY GIVE TO ALL OUR CLIENT,TO SAFE CHARGES WHEN MAKING THE PAYMENT IT HAS BEEN STATES BELOW,AND ALSO IF THE CASHIER ON SIT AT THE WESTERN UNION STORE OR MONEY GRAM POST OFFICE ASK YOU WHY OR WHERE OR TO WHOM ARE YOU SENDING THE MONEY TO,FOR YOU TO SAFE CHARGES WHEN MAKING THE PAYMENT SIMPLY TELL THE CASHIER THAT,YOU ARE MAKING THIS PAYMENT TO A FRIEND OR A RELATIVE,BECAUSE OUR CLIENTS HAVE BEEN COMPLAINING TO US THAT WHEN THEY SAY THEY ARE MAKING PAYMENT TO A COMPANY,THE WESTERN UNION STORE OR MONEY GRAM POST OFFICE AGENT WILL CHARGE THEM HIGH,SO THAT IS WHY WE HAVE STATED THE CHARGES BELOW,SO IF IN CASE ANY OF THEM ASK YOU ABOUT THE PAYMENT YOU ARE ASK TO MAKE JUST LET HE/SHE TO KNOW THAT YOU ARE MAKING THIS PAYMENT TO A FRIEND OR A RELATIVE,WITH THAT WAY THEY ARE GOING TO CHARGE YOU LOW % CHARGES.THANKS FOR UNDERSTANDING AND TAKE A LOOK BELOW ON WHAT WE MEAN AS WELL.

""this puppy return safely this yesterday in our home Street cuts no. 1 Court of Cortegana"
. "Thank you for using the PETS service professional team. I am very satisfied and impressed with the service." Once again, many thanks for your excellent service door to door without problems!
STAY SAFE TO ENJOY OUR SERVICES

EMAIL:[email protected]

WEB:us-metro-shipping.com
Last edited by AlanJones on Mon Apr 04, 2016 11:54 am, edited 1 time in total. Reason: Removed personal details
#290638 by AlanJones Mon Apr 04, 2016 11:53 am
It's a scam, no one gives away puppies for just the price of shipping. Legitimate businesses don't use free email addresses or ask for payments by Western Union. There is no puppy, so just block the scammer and do not respond to any more of their emails or phone calls.

Buy your puppy locally so that you can meet it before you pay any money. That way you will avoid scams like this and also ensure that the puppy is healthy and has the right temperament for you and your family.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#290669 by vonpaso xlura Mon Apr 04, 2016 9:46 pm
International shipping companies do not hire people to write English like uneducated Africans or use free email addresses. The phone numbers show that they are actually in Cameroon, not California. us-metro-shipping.com is in the process of being reported for fraud.

... ni los estafadores heredarán el reino de Dios. 1 Cor. 6:10
#393313 by Krish1414 Wed Aug 07, 2019 5:59 pm
This is a FRAUDDDDD Fucking people starling money thru internet and I have been victim. In a international agency a African guy talks who cannot even talk proper English. I love pets and I saw a Siberian husky online than I email the owner he said he has two and his sister died who took care of the pups and he couldn't take care of em. I felt bad and I said I'll adopt one. Them he said he will send the puppy thru safewaytravel agency or whatever. I had to make 150$ payment thru steam card I mean STEAM CARD which is use for buying games online and I was soo shocked that I was blind for puppy that I bought the card and send them. Now they are asking for 1200$ to ship the pup from Halifax,Canada to windsor, canada. Like it cost 300$ for people to travel and just to put in a crate they are asking 1200$. I was shocked so I began searching for the website and all the location of the agency but guess what fucking couldn't find.

And this is the email of the supposedly owner called
Micheal Moore
[email protected]

And the supposedly called agency email
[email protected]
Thank you all for sharing.