Scams selling or giving away non-existent animals, often Puppy Scams.
#163801 by djskds Sat Apr 27, 2013 4:02 pm
I kinda knew something was up when an Indian man called me from a number i did not recognize 2-379-790-1761,and told me he was at the Delivery company for the puppies that i i wanted. he wanted to confirm my address and air port . i did confirm these (3) times as our connection was breaking up. then he called again and a new number popped up [b]2-377-4061668---- hmmm? so i put the names of the bull dogs in the search engine and you guys pop up and there it is with a different name but the same ad. saved my skin. cuz the next time he called it was to get my credit card number.I told him that he showed up on scamwarners and that i do not want to do business with hm and not to call ever again.
thank you so much and i hope this helps someone else avoid my almost mistake

Ashely Anderson <[email protected]>
Apr 26 (1 day ago)

to me, me Ashely Anderson

[email protected]
Hello,
Thanks for emailing me regarding my English bulldog puppies, Lisa (Female) & Chuck (Male) ready for re-homing. To bring to your notice these Puppies are raised in our home, wormed and wee wee pad trained. They are accustomed to all the noises and inner workings of a family home and will make excellent l am Sorry for the late reply. The puppies are still available; my puppies have no problem with health issues as they will be coming with their entire health documentation ok. Also to let you know these puppies are 14 weeks old and have completed their pee pad and paper training. Puppies are good around children, family and friends. We feel Temperament and socialization are directly related to each other.

We are very reputable esteem breeders. We have been breeding these BULLY Puppies for the past 5 years and we have a lot of experience with them. We breed this Specie of Bulldogs in the most comfortable environment. Also I want to inform you that I only give my puppies to families within USA and Canada and might be some South American countries.

I am giving them out for Re-homing because of my newly acquired Job as an auditor which demands a lot of my time and entails a lot of traveling. As such, I have little or no time to spend with them. They are really in need of a home where they will be provided with all the love, care and attention they are being deprived of here. All you will be spending to get each of the puppies will be $200 which will be for the following:

Adoption Papers & Transfer Of:
Ownership Document Fee: ---- - - - - - -- - - - - - $50
Re-homing fee---- - - - - - -- - - - - -150
Making A Total:- - - - - - - - -- - - -$200 for one puppy and $400 for both puppies.

however, I can have them go to you if you can assure me that you will take proper care of them by answering to the below questions,

1. You’re Names:
2. How many people are in the family?
3. Who will be the primary caregiver to these puppy/puppies?
4. Are you looking for a pet, a show dog or for breeding?
5. Do you have other pets? How big is your Home, Apartment, and Condo or do you have a Yard?
6. Will this be your first experience with a Bulldog as a pet? Is there a park where you can take the puppy for Walks?
7. How long will the puppy/puppies be left alone while you are working during the day?
8. Finally where are you located?
9. Which of the Puppies are you interested in the Female Lisa or Male Chuck
10. Finally your Mobile Numbers

They are still available and we pray that they will move into a good home .We will miss them very much but my job is so demanding and I don't have much time to take proper care of them. We hope to read from you soon. Thanks so much and get back to me if you think you can provide a good home.
All the Best
Ashely & Family
8 attachments — Download all attachments View all images Share all images
lisa.jpg
78K View Share Download
lisa1.jpg
75K View Share Download
lisa2.jpg
92K View Share Download
lisa3.jpg
68K View Share Download
chuc.jpg
82K View Share Download
chuck1.jpg
84K View Share Download
chuck2.jpg
79K View Share Download
chuck3.jpg
84K View Share Download
Advertisement

#163805 by Bryon Williams Sat Apr 27, 2013 4:21 pm
Welcome to Scamwarners djskds.

I am glad you found this site and did not lose any money. It is 100% scam both numbers that you posted are from the Country of Cameroon. Most puppy scams are from there.
237 97901761 (Puppy Scammer)
237 74061668 (Puppy Scammer)

The scammer wants you to pay a fake shipping company to receive the pretend puppies. You will never get the puppies as he does not have any to give away or sell.

Please post the website he used if any.

ETA:
Ashely Anderson < [email protected] >
Originating IP: 41.92.187.97
Originating ISP: Ringo, S.a
City: Yaoundé
Country of Origin: Cameroon

Originating IP: 41.205.83.50
Originating ISP: Creolink-asn
City: Yaoundé
Country of Origin: Cameroon

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
#164812 by boxermoma Wed May 08, 2013 3:49 pm
I answered an ad from an online newspaper in Birmingham Alabama for re-homing three english bulldog puppies. this is very similar to some of the ones posted here so i thought i would ad it to the list:
The scammer is "Van Chapple" and the email is [email protected]. Thankfully, I haven't sent any money and hopefully you won't either!

Hello ,

Thanks for taking the time to respond to our email and we are very glad that you are willing to give Cindy a wonderful home. After reading your email, you moved to number one spot for potential adopters for Cindy. Just to tell you a bit about her personality she is already house trained and she also just completed potty training. When you say Sit, she Sits and when you say stand, she stands she is just a brilliant baby and it really breaks our hearts that we have to part ways but we know its the best thing for us to do for her right now. She is a great pet and we just want what is best for her. She will be coming alongside her clothes, play toys,food menu and hand written manual on how to take care of her.

So will you be coming to pick up Cindy personally from us here in Washington DC? we are very sorry if we had not mentioned earlier that we relocated to Washington DC with the puppies. But if it will not be possible for you
to come pick up the puppy from us , then we will be willing to arrange for the delivery of Cindy, to be transported
directly to your home address or Local airport for pickup. For us to start the arrangements for Cindy to be shipped and delivered to your location, We will be needing some information from you for the paper works and shipping/delivery process. That is;

Full Names or name of the person to pickup the puppy from your airport-------
Name of the closest airport to your home-------
You home or street address (If You prefer home Delivery)--------
A contact number(Cell and Land line)-----------

so as soon as you get back to us with this details then we can arrange for Cindy to be shipped as soon as we confirm the payment from you. The adoption fee for Cindy is $260 and the transportation charges to transport her is $100 which will sum up to a total of $360. Which would enable the puppy to be delivered to your home address or local airport. It could take about 4-5 hours to have the puppy delivered over to your area. As soon as i confirm the payment then i would be able to take care of arrangements from this end and get back to you with the shipping information that is the departure and arrival time of the puppy to your location and flight information. Waiting to read from you then as soon as possible.

waiting for your prompt response
#165518 by stacey01 Mon May 13, 2013 7:20 am
This website saved me from being scammed... i have just fallen victim of the same people trying to give a way 12 week old english bulldog puppies, they said that they were relocating and there new home wasn't pet friendly. They had 2 pups male (ken) and female (diva) they asked me all of the questions they asked you then they asked for my
* full address including postcode
* full name
* email address
* mobile number
i was naive and gave them my real details can they use them as fraud ?? they then sent me an email saying that the pup had been registered with the pet courier and i just had to email my payment details. I asked what food and diet the male pup had been on as i didn't want to give him anything different and upset his stomach, she never replied to that question which i thought was odd.I looked up the courier service name she gave me which was UPX it does exist but the tracking number didn't so 'im glad i never forwarded my bank details. I have learnt my lesson the hard way... the name this person was using to give away the pups was FIONA MICHELL and she was using facebook to give them out so people be careful and i am definitely going to spread the word !!!
#165524 by Dotti Mon May 13, 2013 7:52 am
Welcome Stacey01,

I wouldn't worry too much about details such as name and address. That information is readily available about millions of people anyway. You might see an increase in scam emails in the future, though, so just be alert and make sure you research any offers carefully.

It is also important to understand that English bulldog puppies are expensive for a reason. Breeding English bulldogs is actually very expensive, and that cost is passed on to buyers. If you find an ad by an individual claiming to be placing EB puppies for free or an unusually low price, you can be certain that one of the 3 scenarios is true:
(a) The person placing the ad has no puppies at all (most likely scenario)
(b) The seller is trying to pass something else off as an EB
(c) If the person really has puppies, they have significant health or genetic problems

Someone who really did have English bulldog puppies he/she could not keep would simply return them to the breeder. If they didn't want to do that, they would have NO problem finding them a home locally wherever they are, and would not have to resort to shipping them to strangers.

At any point in time, there are literally thousands of fake EB ads and/or websites, all set up to take advantage of people who don't understand how the breed works and believe there is a chance to get healthy puppies for far below market cost.

Need to post photos? http://scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=3219
Are you a victim of a romance scam? Read here for advice and FAQ's.
#174711 by sassmeknot Thu Aug 22, 2013 7:44 pm
thank you....just fell upon this as I was talking to this guy via same email you posted, your report came up when I looked up name online to see what came up to check legitimacy. Anyway, offering free puppies to a good home and I was going to pick them up, he switched it up. He used the same email [email protected] but then we he text me he gave me the name of Bola Antonio Medford, who lives in Washington Dc. DO NOT TRUST THIS PERSON. DOGS NAMES WERE CINDY AND WHISKI.
#174762 by offshoremedic Fri Aug 23, 2013 2:50 pm
Same thing here yesterday...was going back and forth with the guy via email "[email protected], same two dogs, same names (Cindy and Wiski). Something told me it wasn't right. I asked the guy to see pics of the parents, and he stated that they were at his parents home, and he couldn't. He was going to sell them to me for just shipping, which was $100, and he could ship them from Washington, DC, and they would arrive at my home around 9pm. SCAMMER!!
Luckily, no money was sent via western union as he requested.
#174844 by TerranceBoyce Sat Aug 24, 2013 5:59 am
On a general note, the breeding and selling of pedigree dogs is quote controversial in that many pedigree breeds can have specific health issues, and the English Bull Dog is one example. I'm no expert but it is ironic in that the belief that a pedigree dog is a superior animal is untrue and, because of the greater likelihood of in-breeding, it can be weaker than the average mongrel.

It is vital therefore to view a pedigree animal before purchase and to know the breeder and the circumstances in which the animal is raised. Of course most of the animals being sold in these threads don't exist at all and they are complete scams, but you should never ever consider buying a pedigree animal without viewing it and knowing the breeder because an i pod may be the same the world over but a living breathing animal isn't. It's better to buy a mongrel you can check out and see beforehand, than a pedigree animal you've only seen in a photo.

CAR ADVERTS - If a car seller mentions escrow - he's scamming you Never ever for any reason pay anything until you have seen and inspected the vehicle