Scams selling or giving away non-existent animals, often Puppy Scams.
#191242 by yeimim Mon Feb 17, 2014 12:51 am
hello Mike Wilson,
thank you for your information & replying.
i feel a little bit relieve for what you said.
Thanks a lot for helping.
So i don't need to worry, right??
Do i need make a complaint or report regarding this???

This is what i'm deal with:
E-express - Home Delivery Agency / Beneficial Standard Life Insurance
Company Name: E-express Home Delivery Agency Bangkok, Thailand
Company License Number: AT14784 SH
Company Address: 1 S / C BP 12851 , BANGKOK, THAILAND
Business Phone: (00237)732-31140 / 0023778236520
E-mail the firm: [email protected]

E-express - Home Delivery Agency
MANAGER'S NAMES: TANGA DAVID JULIEN
CITY/STATE: VICTORIA/LIMBE
ZIP CODE : 00237
TEST QUESTION: HAPPY
ANSWER: YES

OWNER OF THE KITTENS:
MRS BELLA ADAMS HAMAN
email: [email protected]
FB : Bella Adams (https://www.facebook.com/bella.adams.7982)

Beneficial Standard Life Insurance
The Standard Insurance Company Group
NAMES:................................. EBAI JULIUS MUKETE

STATE :..................................SOUTHWEST

CITY :.........................................BUEA

POSTAL CODE :.........................00237
email: [email protected]

i'll be waiting for your reply.
Thanks.
Advertisement

#200311 by Louis Syy Tue May 06, 2014 3:07 pm
Hello, this is exactly what i've been through right now. So first i found an advertisement at adpost.com. So when i see the photos i was like omgod this kitten is sooo cute and kinda cheap. So without thinking to much i send the email to the advertiser asking whether the cat still available or not. So i saw in the advertisement saying that the owner lives in johor bahru. So i was oww okay in malaysia no problem. So then i contacted the owner and asking her blablabla and i was happy chatting with her cause she replied me in a very friendly way. The way she told me about the kittens arree soo believable. So i asked for some pictures and she gave it to me.

So i kinda like " i think i've saw this kind of cat pose somewhere but i couldn't remember " then i go with the flow. And she eagers to know where i live and when i can adopt them. So without thinking... Again.... I carelessly gave her my personal information regarding my name, phone number, landline numbers and even adresses. I do not smell anything fishy. Just then she replied to my emel saying that she will deliver the cats to the delivery agencies tommorow and i was like " what ?!! " i don't have the money yet.

She asked again when will i take the kitten. Then i said probably in the end of june. After that she started to gives me excuses such as she will probably travel to hong kong due to her sister wedding. Then she keeps telling me that she will register them at the agencies tommorow. She said i've to deal with the agencies myself about on how to play and all.

I was wary because she is too eager to gives her kitten away. I mean, just too eager. So actually i'm scared because she have my personal information. So i replied to her emel saying that i'll be cancel the promise eventhough i've promise to take them. Then when i find this i was like whattt ??! Luckily i didn't transfer any money to her yet.
#201346 by rafachida Tue May 13, 2014 11:19 am
Hello dear members ,

Her is another scam for to adopt a puppie , she tels me she lives in the UK and i have to pave 54 euro's for a pug puppie , i have to send the money to Kameroon.
this is the name from the person where i have to send it to

EERSTE NAAM:....................ASHTON
LAATSTE NAAM..............................MISORI NOUTCCHA
LAND:....................... KAMEROEN
POSTCODE:.................. 00237
STAD:......................... .SOUTH WEST
STAAT:........................ BUEA
Adres: ............14 Commerciële Laan, Mile 17, Buea
Paspoort Nummer: 2548745895
Vervaldatum: 15 Juli 2018
Geboortedatum: 07 December 1961
VRAAG:....................WHEN ?
ANTWOORD:............... TODAY
BEDRAG:....................54 €

The phonenumbers and hotmail are
Email: [email protected] /
Tel: 0023733351018 / 00447031849562

i dont have send anything becouse i have contacted some other poeple who are friend with this lady with the name Kelly Gacias , and they told me dont send anything becouse you wil loose it . she have also a facebook account .
#201583 by dadaeven Thu May 15, 2014 5:21 am
Admin note:
This post was made by the scammer in Cameroon who is calling himself Kelly Gacias. Not happy with merely trying to steal his victim's money, he felt the need to take things a step further by making false claims against the victim who reported him. We have left this post here (after removing the victim's information) to show you just how corrupt and pathetic these low-life criminals really are. - dotti.

Hello dear members ,

Here is another scam to sale a puppy , he tells me he lives in the Netherlands and i have to pay 3000€ for a pug puppy , i have to send the money to Amsterdam / Nederland .
this is the name from the person where i have to send it to

EERSTE NAAM:....................xxx
LAATSTE NAAM..............................xxx
LAND:....................... Nederland
POSTCODE:.................. xxx
STAAT:........................ Amsterdam
Adres: ...........xxx
VRAAG:....................HOW ?
ANTWOORD:............... FAR
BEDRAG:....................€ 3000

The phonenumbers and hotmail are
Email: (deleted victim information here)

he have also a facebook account ( deleted victim info here )
#220000 by Mike Wilson Mon Sep 22, 2014 1:39 pm
Welcome to Scamwarners Gingerfox_88 ,

Thank you for taking the time to post this information as a warning to others who may be looking for information on this scam.
If you have any additional questions about these scam please ask.

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon