Scams selling or giving away non-existent animals, often Puppy Scams.
#168223 by Miss Slappey Sat Jun 08, 2013 2:50 am
Split from "rental scams" - CW

This person as known as [email protected] working along with [email protected], tried same similar situation with me concerning bulldog puppies I asked about on Craigslist. The junklpoex referred me to Mr. Kneeter saying he had purchased last two but recently moved to Africa etc and was looking to find home and ship back to the States. Me, not knowing this at first contacted him via email and chatted with him concerning these so called bulldog puppies. Caught on rather quickly due to him trying to convince me to pay for shipping etc. here's both emails listed in this initial email convo:

From [email protected] on thurs 5-6-13
Hello,

You are a bit late, I just sold the baby you saw on the ads. But you can contact one of my buyers that bought puppies from me .He is Reverend Micheal Kneeter he just contacted me that he is now in west Africa for a missionary work and he went there with the two puppies he recently bought from me. According to him,his commitment with God`s work did not give him the needed time he needs to be with the puppies, also the weather there is so harsh on the puppies health and he needed a caring parent who can adopt the babies back to the state asap. Below is his email address,contact him and request for the puppies he need a parent for.He will be very happy if he knows you are from me.I will also tell him about you.
Write Reverend Micheal Kneeter on his email address:

[email protected]

Get back to me as soon as you adopt the puppies
Thank You

http://albanyga.craigslist.org/pet/3838225187.html
Advertisement