Scams selling or giving away non-existent animals, often Puppy Scams.
#168717 by Emily123519 Thu Jun 13, 2013 5:26 am
I always wanted a kitten in my life. While searching for breeder, I found a website:http://ca.catsadoptions.com/catclassifieds/search#kittens
Adopt kitten for free. Btw, there are NO kittens in this website. All it has is just scammers!!
... As i know you would always be there for the
kittens.How ever what i ask of you is to promise you shall send me
regular updates on how the kittens is doing and some pictures as
well.the main reason why am giving the kittens out is because of my
tight schedule since i picked up my new job here in EDMONTON, AB.So i
do not have enough time to cater for this carter for the kittens since
i lost my wife hope you will understand,So please when would you like
to or intend coming over for viewing and pick up?Well if you think
driving this long over here would be a little stressing for you,,then
i can help arrange for a Pet courier service and they will get the
kitten delivered at your home address that you will provide to me, i
love the service of the delivery company because they are so fast.they
do delivery world wide so no need to be scared and worried because
they will treat your kitten as royalties okay.After the registration i
will provide you the kitten's
registration number .The litter of these kitten were six but i have
succeeded given four of them for adoption and among those four three
of them were delivered to their new destinations by this courier
service It is going to cost you $250 for the kitten including the
delivery of the kitten to your home,which you shall be making the
payment upfront and directly to the delivery company.So if that is ok
by you then all you need to do is send me your full contact...

Any of them will be the best playmate and
companion your home ever dreamed of . With their great personalities
and good temperament with kids and other pets, they would be the one
to steal your heart . They are coming alongside their vet records and
all registration papers attached to their packages with lots of play
toys . You have nothing to worry about Feeding because I will also
enclose their hand book and feeding menu to their packages . Promise
me that you would shower the kitten of your choice with lots of TLC .
Also , I would never like that my babies should end up in a shelter or
rescue, feel free to mail me back If you are willing to get my kitten
(s). If you have any questions , ask and i will answer you truthfully
and faithfully . I would like to ask you some...

Then, the agen will send you an email: [email protected]
Tel:+1 (909) 666-4661
This kitten will come with all necessary papers needed, but as the Agency veterinarian must conduct another test to be sure of her health status, It was done all was fine and Medication Papers were accurate, The test Results show that this kitten is free from such diseases that may attack other Animals like (Dogs And Cats). This Kitten is now ready for moving and home delivering services. But it should be noted that this processes cannot be carried out unless the fees for the shipment of $270 is paid, since the registration fee of $50 has already been paid by your sender. This kitten will come alongside with three of our pet carriers. This payment is to be done to the sub- headquarters in RICHMOND, VA Branch of our Delivery Service, Which is our new construction site. Payment is done to the Director in charge of budget partition and flight control who is presently in our sub- headquarter. Also the flight that is responsible in transporting this Kitten will be coming from there. YOU ARE REQUESTED TO PAY ONLY VIA MONEY GRAM BECAUSE WE HAVE THEIR UNITS AT the airport in our Sub-HEADQUARTERS IN RICHMOND, VA DESIGNED FOR SUCH TRANSACTIONS. ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS GO TO THE CLOSEST MONEY GRAM Store AT YOUR LOCATION AND USE THE WIRE TRANSFER SERVICE TO SEND THE MONEY TO THE DIRECTOR OF THE AIR PETS MOVING SERVICES who is presently there USING THE ADDRESS;
NB
WE USUALLY USE BANKS ACCOUNT TO PAY WHEN BOOKING FLIGHT FIVE DAYS AHEAD . BUT IF YOU WANT A FLIGHT ON THE SAME DAY YOU PAY DIRECTLY VIA MONEY GRAM .SO HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND WHY YOU ARE USING MONEY GRAM AND NOT PAYING DIRECTLY TO OUR BANK ACCOUNT OR CREDIT CARD. WE WILL BE WAITING FOR YOUR EMAIL FOR FURTHER EXPLANATION.

PAYMENT ADDRESS
NAMES....................................................... JASON OLIVER
COUNTRY......................................................................USA
CITY/STATE................................................RICHMOND,VA
ZIP CODE..................................................................23220
AMOUNT:................................................................... $270

Few days later, ( yes, I lost the $270....) :( he said the kitten got infected and died. He said the insurance company is willing to give me $17000 compensation. But I have to give him the $4000 DOCUMENT FEE!!!
Then I know it is a scam!
NOBODY IS GOING YO GIVE YOU KITTEN FOR FREE! And there is no REFUNDABLE INSURANCE!!!
I learned my lesson... The first I have ever been scammed... :bondage:
Advertisement

#168730 by Mike Wilson Thu Jun 13, 2013 8:40 am
Hello Emily123519 and welcome to Scamwarners,

I am sorry to hear that you lost money to these criminals. Your post will help others avoid losing money to this scam.

The website http://www.safetypetmovers.com is in the process of being reported for fraud.

HEAD BRANCHES contact info:

TEL US: +(1) 909-666-4661
TEL:UK : (+44) 703-195-3904
EMAIL: [email protected]

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
#169066 by TerranceBoyce Mon Jun 17, 2013 1:58 pm
Welcome to Scamwarners Emily123519.

I'm always amazed that people consider buying pets online without knowing the seller or the pet they're buying.

In the UK you can pick up a stray cat which could be a pedigree, or anything you like, and you'll know it's had all its jabs and be in good health, for a minimal cost from the RSPCA. I'm sure the same exists where you live or a similar organisation. They may require you to show you can look after a pet, but that's better than dealing with someone treating pets like a mail order business and, as you've found, there are many scammers out there but it would be even worse if you got an elderly or ill animal.

If they don't have what you want I'm sure they'd be happy to take your name and let you know if they got one, if you could provide a good home for it. Their main interest is the welfare of the animal, so you can have confidence that it will have had all its inoculations and they aren't trying to sell you an object. It's in their interests that you get what you want as long as they consider you a responsible owner.

CAR ADVERTS - If a car seller mentions escrow - he's scamming you Never ever for any reason pay anything until you have seen and inspected the vehicle