Scams selling or giving away non-existent animals, often Puppy Scams.
#169862 by notrust Wed Jun 26, 2013 5:05 pm
Hi, Today 6-26-13 I think I was scammed by some very sorry people. I answered an ad about a horse about two weeks ago. I have been emailing back and forth with this person about this horse. He told me he was a doctor and his wife was in a bad car accident and left in wheelchair and the horse is not getting taken care of anymore. He wants to give it away to have someone adopt it. He told me he was from Australia and his wife was from Denmark but he has been in the states for 4 years now practicing in Selma Alabama. He also told me the horse was a gift from his wife's parents from Demark and he has all the papers and everything on the horse. That looking at the horse makes his wife sad.
Yesterday, was my final email from Dr. Jones Walkers ([email protected]) they instructed me that the delivery people will contact me today around 9 a.m. central time about shipping. They even texted me from strange numbers that were weird 1110440601 and 1111440601 and 111440600 numbers did not make sense but they text to me fine. The name the texts came from were Stamehs ( I figure it was his wife or Dr. Walkers) I was thinking about driving to Selma Alabama from El Campo Texas to get the horse but they already had everything lined up to have it shipped to Texas. So this morning I got the phone call and they instructed me that I had to follow the email instructions to have the horse shipped to me, that they had the horse already in a facility in Selma Alabama. I was shocked because the poor horse is not even at his home still. I told them I wanted it delivered to my vet here in El Campo to have him look him over before I put him with our other horses.
The email and the gentleman instructed that I pay 1300.00 for shipping I did not question his rates because he said he had the horse for two days now and needed to get it to me. He told me to go get 1300.00 in "reloadit" cards. I never heard of it. He told me where to go get them and everything. I asked why they could not just take my credit card he told me they were changing things over and not set up yet. Everything sounded ok he kept talking about the horse and making me think everything was ok.
Well, the more I thought about it I only got 700.00 in "reloadit" cards and told him I would give him the other 600.00 in cash when he delivered the horse. I wanted to make sure the horse was ok. He said Ok.
Then I got home and something made me look up his company on the internet I wanted to learn more about them.
SkyGo International Pets Transports
email was [email protected]
phone number they called me from 213-536-7844 Los Angeles, CA
Everything started looking crazy and I started to know now I was scammed
I texted the phone number and asked where is the horse? they replied in Selma Alabama
I requested a phone number of the place where the horse is at and they sent me 36702. After that no more texts Just a email with a picture of a ticket confirming one palomino gelding horse to be delivered. It was the same picture of the ticket you had on another one of your scams listed in this forum.
I called the reloadit number on the back of the card and the money had already been uploaded to an account last 4 number of the account 2556. 700.00 gone. I have been scammed.,
I sent them a email telling them how terrible they are playing on a good hearted person like myself.
No money no horse NO TRUST :( in people today.
Advertisement

#169867 by began steele Wed Jun 26, 2013 5:33 pm
You may as well save your breath telling scammers anything I am afraid. I am sorry you lost money but at least you posted it here. That is a good benefit. Don't contact scammer again even if it screams out to do so, and be aware you may get follow up scams. Scammer account details are not confidential so you can publish them for the experts to look at and see what retribution will arise from it.

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. ~~ George Orwell.
#178995 by lilmistty Thu Oct 17, 2013 10:20 pm
Hi there, i would like you thank you so much for posting your experience... i have been searching for a french bulldog to purchase and i contacted a seller who was selling one for a very great price.. they too where [email protected]. at first they said they lived in Brisbane Australia then when i said i was interested in buying they said they lived in Perth (the other side of Australia)... i found this odd especially when they stated they could send the pup to me via transport all i needed to do was pay 1000$ for the pup and transport and it will be deliver to my home. the thing that gave it away for me was in Australia no one calls our post code "Zip Code" that is an american term.. from there i did a Google search and a trace on the email to find that it did not come from Perth yet alone even Australia... thank you so much for your post at now it confirmed for me that [email protected] are scammers. these kind of ppl need to be put down like a dirty animal that they are.......
#178998 by Bryon Williams Thu Oct 17, 2013 10:59 pm
Welcome to Scamwarners lilmistty,

I am happy that you learned that it was a scam.

Did the scammer send you a Website for his puppy scam or the Website for the delivery company?

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
#179000 by vonpaso xlura Fri Oct 18, 2013 12:05 am
Also, could you post the email, including complete headers? Omit your name and address.

... ni los estafadores heredarán el reino de Dios. 1 Cor. 6:10