Scams selling or giving away non-existent animals, often Puppy Scams.
#170289 by ic3y808 Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:48 pm
Hello, just wanted to upadate everyone with some new info on this person scamming still off of craigslist. do not give out your info!

Authentication-Results: hotmail.com; spf=pass (sender IP is 65.54.190.97; identity alignment result is pass and alignment mode is relaxed) [email protected]; dkim=none (identity alignment result is pass and alignment mode is relaxed) header.d=live.com; x-hmca=pass [email protected]
X-SID-PRA: [email protected]
X-AUTH-Result: PASS
X-SID-Result: PASS
X-Message-Status: n:n
X-Message-Delivery: Vj0xLjE7dXM9MDtsPTE7YT0xO0Q9MDtHRD0wO1NDTD0w
X-Message-Info: AuEzbeVr9u6ITJ84TuOjIqdkbQNgHKlcm9lc/14B4JA6GHLsjxDUknv6aVQCrzM1Zetzzi9W5ukMeQTTVjhy4+fjYOCL+D1+Yq4DiE5SUEPKEEHegfE6fSuBPG4zE9LYZloJtEM/U4GltubivccSifNOTy7xg/HiGAWQmbg9f/8=
Received: from bay0-omc2-s22.bay0.hotmail.com ([65.54.190.97]) by SNT0-MC4-F20.Snt0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4900);
Mon, 1 Jul 2013 13:05:19 -0700
Received: from BAY167-W55 ([65.54.190.125]) by bay0-omc2-s22.bay0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Mon, 1 Jul 2013 13:05:19 -0700
X-TMN: [DMaZMrV/MRN4vQjcU69S8fXYtw9VXag2]
X-Originating-Email: [[email protected]]
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
Return-Path: [email protected]
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="_77467773-c48d-49cc-a128-3be0bff7acdb_"

My dear ,
First of all , thanks you all for your interested towards my little angels . I promise you that my babies will bring a lot of joy and happiness in your home . Lily and Leon are very healthy, very playful they do not bark much . They are potty and house trained . Very obedient and eager to learn. They have the most amazing ice white coat. Have an exceptionally loving personality and will take your breath away. They are fabulous and loving.

My dear you have to know that i am a very responsible , honest and God fearing woman and all i want is to see my little angels happy . So you have to take very good care of the babies when they will be in your home .

As i already explained , i am giving out my babies because I just relocated to Kansas to take care of my sick daughter . My daughter is suffering from cancer and due to her condition, i do no have time to care for these puppies that is why i am putting them up for free adoption in order to have the best home for them where they will have the maximum attention they deserve . So all you will need to do is pay for the flight ticket in order to have the babies in your arms . My dear the flight ticket of both babies will cost $210 . So all you need to pay is $210 in order for the babies to be transported and delivered to your home and be in your arms .

As for flight and delivery payment , you are going to be making the payment directly to the transport company which will be responsible for the transportation and delivery of babies .The transport company i will be using is a well known agency world wide and they are going to make sure Lily and Leon are fine and comfortable through out their flight and more so the puppies will be transported with pet experts which will make sure they are very fine through out their flight to your destination . So Lily and Leon will be transported very safely and you will receive them with a 100% guarantee .

So if you are ok let me know so that i can start making all necessary preparations in order for the puppies to be in your arms as soon as possible because i need to give the puppies out as soon as possible .

So if you are okay i will start all necessary arrangements so that i can take the puppies to the airport tomorrow morning so that they can be transported safely , delivered to you and be in your arms .

Thanks for your understanding.
Waiting to read from you.

Kelly Morgan
Advertisement