Scams selling or giving away non-existent animals, often Puppy Scams.
#24993 by Con Warner Fri Mar 26, 2010 9:51 am
collins barnavic <[email protected]>
to ******@yahoo.com

Hello ,Thanks for the concern you have for my little Tiffy.She is 13weeks of age,weighs 2.1 and presumed to weigh 4.2lbs when fully grown. My puppy is home raised, bred for soundness, beauty and temperament.She is raised as a family pet. She is given lots of love and special attention and will expect even more love and attention with her new family.She will be very loving with her new family. Tiffy is spoiled rotten and will want to be with you all the time.She will come with AKC registration papers, vet certificate, a one year health guarantee against puppy disease,started on potty training,a pedigree, up-to-date shots, crate, puppy care package (this includes food, training treats,a toy,and puppy pads)well socialized and spoiled rotten.All shots and worming are up to date. She is VERY social and is raised around children of all ages.I begin using puppy pads when she was about 4 weeks old. She is very used to it and use it about 80% of the time when she was 8 weeks old.Tiffy is, also, crate trained. She is weaned off naturally and there is no separation anxiety. I love Tiffy and i’m trying to place her in the best home possible.
Presently,i am re-located to (WEST AFRICA) where i work like a full time volunteer with the American peace corp organization and will be shipping Tiffy from here.That is why i really need a home for this puppy due to the nature of my job and the poor climatic conditions that is disturbing her a lot.
Just a quick little note about Tiffy life.She has a very gentle nature,she is potty trained.She never goes in the front yard unless i am going somewhere.I have a nice backyard so she can go sun bath when its nice out.All you will pay is the shipping.which is $150 for the shipment of the puppy to the state..Here is my phone number +2347085943937

Get back to me with your delivery location below..

Your Full Name::
Your Full Address::
City::
State::
Zip code::
Telephone Number::
Nearest International Airport to you...

Best Regards..

If you were to pay the delivery fee, then there would be other fees like insurance customs etc.
You would never see little Tiffy and your money will never be refunded.

Email: [email protected]

Latest updates regarding Internet Fraud: http://www.antifraudnews.com
Advertisement

#29651 by StrawberryShortcake Mon May 31, 2010 1:10 pm
OMG... Even pet scams??? Is anything safe from them??

I feel like I have been living under a rock and someone just moved my rock and now I am surrounded by scam artist.. I want my rock back. :( Over the years i have gotten the usual scam nigerian emails and I would just shake my head and think who would fall for that??? But its not just that.. They scam every darn thing Love and now I find out PETS... is anything safe from them??
#29677 by Ralph Mon May 31, 2010 8:18 pm
is anything safe from them??

The simple answer is no :cry:

They say there is a scam out there designed to suit everybody but they all have one common theme that involves sending money to someone you have never actually met.