Scams selling or giving away non-existent animals, often Puppy Scams.
#174326 by Mike Wilson Sun Aug 18, 2013 12:16 am
www.honeylandbulldogs.com

This scammer is located in Nigeria, Africa

The follow pictures are copied/stolen from other websites.

Phone: (773) 801-5077, Text message: (773) 801-5077

[email protected]

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
Advertisement

#174788 by Mike Wilson Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:02 pm
Received: from [email protected] [41.155.22.102] = Nigeria, Africa

Thanks for your reply and the information you sent, because our puppies sell very fast, we always tell our customers to secure their babies as soon as possible. All you just have to do now is to go to any Money Gram Walmart/store that is closer to your place and use my information below to send your payment.

Name: William A Miskey
City: San Antonio
State: TX
Address: 6 Highgate Dr, San Antonio
Zip code: 78227

As soon as you send it, just get back to me with the Reference number and the sender's name so that i can easily confirm that you have send your payment and i will continue with the documents. We will prepare the documents in your name and information and place sold on the puppy's status on our website so that others can know that he is gone. We will also send you a copy of your purchase receipt and a secret pin/code that you will use to pick your baby up at the airport. Thanks and love to hear from you soon.

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon