Scams selling or giving away non-existent animals, often Puppy Scams.
#175358 by Grunt Sat Aug 31, 2013 4:41 pm
http://durban.freelocalclassifiedads.co ... e-A1214359
West Highland White Terrier Pups - Westie for sale - 3000.00 R
Durban
KUSA reg. male and female westie puppies. Nothing says love, as snuggling with your new best friend! Westies are very playful and social. just loves to cuddle and loves children of all sizes. raised with us and our five children, covered with love from the day they was born. have all their shots at 6 wks old, and dewormed. 7 wks ready to go for their new home.. Dad and mom are very friendly, energetic westies, both are KUSA registered and are the sweetest parents. Your puppy will come much loved and ready for that forever home.
Advertisement: A1214359
Type: Offer

http://www.kiclassifieds.co.za/rustenbu ... 20960.html
Advertiser: Private
Price: R 2,800
Beautiful West Highland White terrier litter. 4 gorgeous little puppies. 2male,2 females available ready for their forever homes. Nice small westie puppy. Excellent haircoat and nice small size. Excellent quality. Very outgoing and friendly. Perfect family pet. Up to date on all vaccination and in excellent health. KUSA registered. Comes with health guarantee. They are very healthy and happy puppies.

Private
Rustenburg, South Africa, ZA View map
Contact chris [email protected]

pic stolen from the real website
http://www.blueridgelandcompany.com/Dogs/products.htm
the puppy shown in the pic with the girl --- Price is $750.
Advertisement

#175360 by Grunt Sat Aug 31, 2013 4:47 pm
I wrote to the email address

this came back ...with a lot of pics from the puppies

Hello,

I have one YORKSHIRE TERRIER PUPPY female and two SHIS TZU PUPPIES, male and female, pure breeds and they are all doing really well . They are about 13 weeks of age and just so adorable. They all have been vet checked, vaccinated and comes with all paper work including a year health guarantee from our vet doctor, they really love and admire the companion of kids and other pets and will make a good extra in your family. I don't intend to make money out of them, i am giving them out because i have been invited to participate in an upcoming pet job research program in the Sydney North West & Hills District. That might last for 6 months and I will not be able to take them along as i will have less time to love and care for them like i use to, i have therefore decided to look for them a sweet and lovely families that will always love and care for them like i have always done. So all I am interested in is getting sweet and loving families for them. Please i will be happy if you can give me your assurance that you will always love and care for this puppy forever as yours. Have you ever had a dog or any kind of pet before? Or are you a breeder? The reason for these questions is because i just want the best for the pups and to make sure they are in the right place. I am not in for money but for the best for my puppies:
Interested I will need the following information:

YOUR FULL NAME:

HOME ADDRESS:

POSTCODE:

PHONE NUMBERS:

hope to hear from you soon.....

God bless you
Mrs. Ann Rids

Received: from [188.231.230.13]
Date: Sat, 31 Aug 2013 1
IP: 188.231.230.13
Organization: Freenet Ltd.