Scams selling or giving away non-existent animals, often Puppy Scams.
#175634 by Mike Wilson Tue Sep 03, 2013 7:14 pm
Felicia Preston [email protected]

Ok great, Zeus is still available and ready to join his new family.

Before we proceed, I will like to lay emphasis on a few issues to make you understand and possibly address them before we proceed, 1st. I do NOT place our bulldog puppies in homes where they will just be breeding and making money without love and care giving to them like what I do or even more. 2nd. we do NOT let our bulldog puppies go to homes where they would live outside! 3rd. We will NOT place our bulldog puppies with anyone who has any history of child or animal abuse!! 4th. ALL of our new bulldog puppy owners must take time to educate themselves on how to properly care for their unique new bulldog child. 5th. and last but not the least, we will probably turn down homes that have a large number of other dogs. As our bulldogs crave individual love & attention. As long as you can make us understand that you will share the love in your homes with these puppies, we will consider placing the puppy of your choice to your home, regardless of your location, even if you are not located within a driving distance, most often the homes that are most suited for our puppies are often not within a driving distance so we consider shipping as an option. We are based in Jefferson GA 30549 So we will ship, I can guess what question you have in mind right now, **Flying a Puppy: Is it safe? This question is often asked. We certainly wouldn't consider it if it wasn't. I personally asked this question to the man of the shipping company on my first attempt to ship a puppy some couple of years back, and this was his answer to me ***When we book a flight for a puppy it is only on safe and approved Airlines that have pet-safe programs that Follows USDA guidelines. The puppy will have the same air as the pilot flying the plane & someone will be there to care for & look after the puppy on and off the plane. When we go to book a flight for our pets we always call ahead and find the most direct flight available (much as if you were looking for a flight for yourself.) Our puppies have always arrived safe and sound in their new homes, he even went further to say that it is better and more comfortable to fly a puppy on a 2-5 hours flight than drive with that puppy for 6 hours or more***. And that I believe so much because I know they are professionals and will deliver the puppy safely.
Shipping a bulldog puppy within the USA INCLUDES
*HEALTH CERTIFICATE $55.00
*PUPPY CRATE $45.00
*CLIMATE CONTROLLED PET CLASS FLIGHT $189.00
*FOR A TOTAL OF $289.00
I ALWAYS CHOOSE TO USE PET SAFE PROGRAMS. When we have to ship a puppy to a new home, what we do is we contact the shipping agent straight away and then he calls all airlines to find out which of them has the most direct flight to the destination, then he can book that flight. After booking the flight he does a personal negotiation with a flight attendant or passenger on board so that the puppy should be flown in the crew cabin and doesn't have to go into the cargo cabin. This way the puppy is flying as an accompanied pet. The shipping process normally takes between 6-18 hours to complete. So the total to have the puppy over to you will be $800 plus Shipping of $289 making a total of $1089. Just get back to me as soon as you can so that we can proceed right away. THE SHIPPING AGENT PAYS A PASSENGER OR FLIGHT ATTENDANT TO FLY WITH THE PUPPY SO THE PUPPY DOESN'T HAVE TO BE IN THE CARGO AREA OF THE PLANE BUT ACTUALLY STAYS IN THE CREW CABIN WITH PASSENGERS AS AN ACCOMPANIED PET.

Thank you.

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
Advertisement

#175644 by vonpaso xlura Wed Sep 04, 2013 12:46 am
The pictures of Zeus have two different fur colors and different ear coloration patterns. The website has already been killed.

... ni los estafadores heredarán el reino de Dios. 1 Cor. 6:10