Scams selling or giving away non-existent animals, often Puppy Scams.
#181590 by sylvie Tue Nov 19, 2013 8:18 pm
Hi i am pretty sure i am being scamed from what i read in the past email you have recieved from other people i saw the same country Cameroon and the mae was not the same what i had was Noutsa Kadjio Raoul from city: Yaounde State: Centre postal code 00237 adddress 12 commercial Ave so unfortunately i lost 750.00$ they are still sending me emails about needing money for insurance and from what i believe is that nothing make sence after i sent the money i should of listen to my gut instinct it was wrong nothing made sence the story about this lady having brain cancer and giving her horse away then she went from washington DC to australia for more treatment and it was her friend emailing me the name that was given to me both time were different.Anyway YES it is a scam and i am a loser in this :(
Advertisement

#181618 by Mike Wilson Wed Nov 20, 2013 3:21 am
Hello Sylvie and welcome to Scamwarners,

I am sorry to hear that you lost money to these criminals in Cameroon. Please post the email from this scam along with any telephone numbers used. This information will help others who may be searching for information on this scam.

Be sure to remove your personal information before posting.

If you have any other questions about this scam please ask.

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon