Scams selling or giving away non-existent animals, often Puppy Scams.
#181840 by Mike Wilson Thu Nov 21, 2013 4:10 pm
X-Originating-IP: [41.138.180.179] = Nigeria, Africa.

www.hallmarkbulldogs.com

Fake bulldog breeder using images stolen from legitimate breeders

Hallmark Bulldogs
Phone: (336) 496-2798
Email:[email protected]
Address
80 HOPEWELL STREET, High point, NC 27263

The website has been reported for fraud.

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
Advertisement

#181845 by Mike Wilson Thu Nov 21, 2013 5:08 pm
Georgia is 8 weeks and 2 days old.He is a very friendly puppy that loves to play with kids and toys.
Georgia is an AKC registered English Bulldog puppy! He is very playful and loves to snuggle. Georgia is just as silly as they come. He is always trying to catch your eye with his puppy tricks. He will surely be the talk of your town, and he is just waiting for that perfect family to call his own. Georgia will come home to you up to date on all his puppy vaccinations and vet checks. Don’t let this baby boy pass you by. He will be that perfect, fun-loving addition that you have been looking for.Attached are more pictures of Georgia.
I hope to read from you soon
Best Regards
<removed> Muniz

Request for payment

Hello Ray,
The total cost for you to get georgia as a member of your family is $1750 including shipping.The cost of the puppy is $1500 and the cost for shipping Georgia to Harvery Field is $250.We accept payment through Moneygram and Western Union Money Transfer.As soon as your payment has been confirmed by me,I will proceed into shipping proceedures,So you can have your puppy at the airport within 48 hours after payment has been confirmed
I will be sending you a reciept with the airline information,So you can know the right time to pick the puppy up at the airport.
He has a Perfect temperament and great with kids and other pets
He will be shipped with thefollowing
# Health certificate.
# 1 year health guarantee
# Complete medical record
# Crate
# Playing toys
# And a puppy kit starter.

Best Regards
<removed> Muniz

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon