Scams selling or giving away non-existent animals, often Puppy Scams.
#182225 by ghabriell003 Mon Nov 25, 2013 1:15 pm
F%&^! after i seemed to think about the transaction being a scam,and checked this website, i actually stared out of nothing.how stupid of me to be carried by pet donation.i wanted an enlish bulldog long before i saw an advertisement so cheap saying that it will be donated to me.i saw this on sulit.com.ph. i paid the total amount of 5,025 pesos to this thieves.they said my pet was in bad condition and willl need a special crate,please deposit 4000 pesos then 90% of it is refundable.only after then was the time i started to doubt then i finally arrived to this website.i cant face my mom because we shared for the fee for the puppy.cant even say to her that we were scammed.beware of skywest pet relocation.it was a scam.beware

RECEIVER'S NAMES--------------------------------- TSANANG LENOU PERRES
RECEIVER'S COUNTRY------------------------------ CAMEROON
STATE--------------------------------------------------------------- LITORAL
CITY..................................................................................DOUALA
POSTAL CODE-----------------------------------------------------00237
AMOUNT----------------------------------------------------------- 4500PESO
PAYMENT AGENCY------------------------- WESTERN UNION/ MONEYGRAM
TEST QUESTION ------------------------------------------ WHEN?
TEST ANSWER ----------------------------------- NOW
YOU ARE PAYING TO THIS ADDRESS BECAUSE YOU ARE PAYING LESS THAN 50000PESO. SO ALL PAYMENT LESS THAN 50000.00 PESOARE BEEN PAID TO THE ADDRESS ABOVE.
Advertisement

#182232 by Mike Wilson Mon Nov 25, 2013 2:07 pm
Hello ghabriell003 and welcome to Scamwarners,

I am sorry to hear that you lost money to these criminals. Thank you for posting this information as a warning to others who may be searching for information on a similar scam.

Please post the email address and telephone number used in the scam.

If you have any other questions about this scam please ask.

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
#182641 by ghabriell003 Fri Nov 29, 2013 2:57 am
they used a person with an email address of [email protected] and an alleged sky west pet relocation agency which was supposed to send the nonexistent pet.this is what they mailed me before.
DEAR CLIENT...

THE DIRECTORS IS MR LEE TANG
CALL THROUGH THIS NUMBER AND HE IS THE ONE TO ANSWER YOU

NOTE.

*AS SOON AS PAYMENT IS CONFIRM TOMORROW MORNING WE ARE GOING TO PROCEED TO SEND THE PET TO YOU AND ON TIME. SO AFTER PAYMENT JUST MAKE SURE YOU ARE AT HOME TO SIGN AND COLLECT THE PET

* AGAIN YOU WILL HAVE TO PAY ADITIONAL 500 PESO FOR THE FEEDING OF THE PET. WE HAVE BEEN FEEDIN THE PET FOR TWO DAYS TODAY AND YOU ARE THE ONE TO PAY FOR THAT CHARGE

*WHICH MEAN YOU ARE TO DO A PAYMENT OF 4500 PESO TO US

* 3000 PESO WILL BE REFUNDABLE UPON DELIVERY