Scams selling or giving away non-existent animals, often Puppy Scams.
#182294 by Smokey123 Tue Nov 26, 2013 3:51 am
I was looking for Kitten for sale here in Thailand and saw an advertisement at expat.com of Kittens for sale and I was led to http://www.pet4adoption.tk
I sent an enquiry about adopting kitten and someone sent me email from a certain person using this email [email protected]
She said, they are based in Malaysia.
She asked me several question about adopting kitten and asked for my address and phone#. I was so stupid and gave those info. Right after giving the info, I felt suspicious because the email uses bad English. and they don't seems really professional until I checked the email at scamadviser.com and found out that the site is based on Netherlands.
I immediately sent them email saying I wont get the kitten because Im worried about the safety travel of the kitten. Today, Someone sent me email from JK Pet travels with their infos on how to send the money. The receiver will be NELSON from Qatar. and when I googled that name, I found a site that says, He's a scammer.
What will I do next now that I 100% know It's a scammer? Will I delete all the emails from them or saved them for future investigation?
Thank u
Advertisement

#182298 by AlanJones Tue Nov 26, 2013 4:21 am
Just delete the emails and cut off all contact with the scammer - there will be no investigation as the scammers operate anonymously.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.