Scams selling or giving away non-existent animals, often Puppy Scams.
#182339 by laura110 Tue Nov 26, 2013 11:41 am
HI
MY NAME IS LAURA AND AM WRITING ABOUT A PET SCAM HER NAME IS (removed name of person this scammer is trying to badmouth - dotti) SHE SAID SHE HAD WANTED ME TO HELP HER WITH HER BULLDOG PUPPY BY NAME CINDY WHICH I ACCEPTED AND SHE SAID ALL I WILL PAY IS JUST HER DELIVERY FEE WHICH I ACCEPTED BUT NOW I HAD PAID SEVERAL FEES BUT COULD NOT SEE ANY PUPPY BEWARE OF HER BELOW IS HER ADDRESS

Admin note: This post was made by a particularly stupid scammer, who thinks that he can sign up on this site and badmouth another person (most likely a victim who angered him) and that we won't realize that he is a pet scammer from Cameroon.

This SCAMMER is using the email address [email protected] and the phone number (301) 690-6028 to place fake bulldog ads and scam people looking for a pet.

Edit to change subject of the thread MW
Advertisement

#182355 by Dotti Tue Nov 26, 2013 2:03 pm
Welcome Laura, or should I say welcome SCAMMER [email protected]!

I have taken the liberty of removing the name you posted, because it is most likely a target or a victim who angered you.

If that name belongs to another scammer like yourself, we will be happy to accept the report, as long as you provide evidence that this person is indeed a scammer and not a victim.

Of course if you would like to provide any of your other scamming aliases, we would be more than happy to take that information as well.

Need to post photos? http://scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=3219
Are you a victim of a romance scam? Read here for advice and FAQ's.
#182384 by AlanJones Tue Nov 26, 2013 5:56 pm
Here are a couple more aliases that this scammer and her friends are using to post fake pet adverts

[email protected]
Top Quality English Bulldog Puppies Top Quality English Bulldog puppies (100% purebred). Nice and healthy "Bully"! Perfect markings, CKC papers. Vet checked, current on shots/wormings and micro chipped. Wonderful disposition. All pups have tons of wrinkles with huge nose ropes. Nice broad chest and stand very low to the found. Outstanding pedigree! You are welcome to come see them anytime, just contact.

[email protected]
Hello Everyone,we are giving out our Cute English Bulldog Puppies for adoption to any approved caring and loving home.We have available males and females,all 9 weeks old,AKC registered,potty trained,quality pedigree,vet checked,current on all shots and are very friendly with both kids and other pets.They will come alongside all their papers and some other accessories.Please feel free to contact for more information and viewing of the puppies if you think yourself capable of caring for these pup

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.