Scams selling or giving away non-existent animals, often Puppy Scams.
#182695 by Mike Wilson Sat Nov 30, 2013 1:31 am
janee pearl [email protected]

Hi there ,
Thanks for the interest and love towards my Kittens . Spectacular pure breed I have just two Kittens left 1 Male and 1 Female they are kittens with all shots,potty and toilet trained,vaccines and vet records updated,I am looking for reasonable,knowledgeable and cautious person who can offer tenderness,nursery with lots of love .These adorable,cute and gorgeous kittens are 11 weeks 2 days old . They will be the best playmate you've ever dream of with great personality and good temperaments with kids and other house hold pets. They will be coming along with vet records,and all CFA registration papers attached to their package with lots of play toys. I will also enclose handbook and feeding booklet to their package ok. They are Registered Pedigree Health Guarantee, Certificate of Veterinary Inspection, Micro-Chipped (In case ever lost or stolen), Current on all vaccinations,De Wormed, Kitten Packet (Toys, Dog bones, Vaccination schedule and history, Crate Training info and Potty Training info. Promise me that you would shower lots of TLC,and i would never like that my kittens end up in a shelter or rescue center,feel free to E-mail me If you are willing to get one of the kittens,please If you have any more question to ask i will answer you truthfully and faithfully . I am really searching for a lovely home for the kittens and this is because i am very occupied with work at the moment so i can't look after the kittens. I would like to ask you some few questions if you do not mind.

..Where are you located precisely?
...Do you want to adopt the both kittens?
..Which sex are you interested in male or female?
...How soon do you want the kitten or kittens?
..Why are you interested on this breed?
..Have you any pet experience?
...Are you a breeder?

Best regards

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
Advertisement