Scams selling or giving away non-existent animals, often Puppy Scams.
#182800 by Mike Wilson Sat Nov 30, 2013 7:48 pm
[email protected]

I found the Webside http://www.scamwarners.com and read about the Scams from Cameroon.

I would like to tell you my story. I ask that this be published as an entry in the forum so that others will continue to be alerted .
You may also like the original text in German also enter so other German people be warned quickly.

I was looking for a cat for me and my girlfriend. The last few weeks I 've been looking for and then introduced on 29 November found it.
On the website http://www.quoka.com an indication to me was displayed by a cat breeder from my place of residence.
NOTE http://www.quoka.com is a legitimate website that the scammer has exploited and is not connected to the scam in any manner. Mike Wilson

I immediately wrote an email to the specified address.
I few hours later got a reply in broken German .
Here I was taken aback for the first time why a supposedly German person writes . I have asked in every email I have sent as is to be paid for . After about 5 emails I got the answer that I should transfer via Western Union to an account and then send the data back handed out to me . Then I searched the specified name , and email address, and became aware of your website.

The information about the person :

Called Bianca Scheibenzuber -
Lives loud display in Schweinfurt, Germany -
Email Address bianca.sc44 @ gmail.com -

Contact details for the transfer:

Recipient name :::::: ZOH ADELINE
>
> Country ::::::::::::: CAMEROON
>
> City ::::::::::::::: DOUALA
>
> ::::::::::::::::::::::::::: ZIP 00237
>
> Quantity :::::::::::::::::: € 170

I want to conclude by saying that I am not fallen for the scam attempt and wish them continued success in the fight against such fraudsters .

Sincerely yours

<removed> MW
Germany

---------German----------

Ich möchte dir gerne meine Geschichte erzählen. Ich bitte darum diese als Eintrag in den Forum zu veröffentlichen, damit auch andere weiterhin gewarnt werden.
Du kannst auch gerne den orginal Text auf Deutsch zusätzlich eintragen, damit auch andere Deutsche Menschen schnell gewarnt werden.

Ich war auf der Suche nach einer Katze für mich und meiner Freundin. Die letzten Wochen habe ich vermehrt gesucht und wurde dann am 29. November fündig.
Auf der Webseite http://www.quoka.com wurde mir eine Anzeige angezeigt, von einer Katzenzüchterin aus meinen Wohnort.
Ich habe sofort eine Email an die angegebene Adresse geschrieben.
Ich bekam nur wenige Stunden später eine Antwort in gebrochenen deutsch.
Hier wurde ich zum ersten Mal stutzig, warum eine angeblich deutsche Person so schreibt. Ich habe in jeder Email, die ich gesendet habe, gefragt wie denn bezahlt werden soll. Nach ca 5 Emails bekam ich die Antwort, ich solle via Western Union Geld auf einen Konto überweisen und dann die mir ausgehändigten Daten wieder zurück senden. Daraufhin habe ich den angegebenen Namen, sowie die Email Adresse gesucht und wurde auf Ihre Webseite aufmerksam. Leider möchte ich mich für den hoffentlich einzigen Post nicht registrieren und bitte Sie daher um Veröffentlichung meiner Email.

Die Informationen über die Person:

Nennt sich -Bianca Scheibenzuber-
Wohnt laut Anzeige in -Schweinfurt, Deutschland-
Email Adresse [email protected]-

Kontaktdaten für die Überweisung:

Empfänger Vornamen :::::: ZOH ADELINE
>
> Land ::::::::::::: KAMERUN
>
> Stadt ::::::::::::::: DOUALA
>
> PLZ :::::::::::::::::::::::::::00237
>
> Menge :::::::::::::::::: 170€

Ich möchte abschließend noch dazu sagen, dass ich nicht auf den Scam Versuch reingefallen bin und wünsche ihnen weiterhin viel Erfolg im Kampf gegen solche Betrüger.

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
Advertisement