Scams selling or giving away non-existent animals, often Puppy Scams.
#183426 by Mike Wilson Fri Dec 06, 2013 11:52 am
Paul Hoffman [email protected]

Telephone number (701) 214 6990

It's a pleasure reading from you. How are you doing?. If you are interested in taking one of the babies this is the least price so you wont be able to get one in the future at this price, the price is $450.They're all AKC registered , currently on shots, Champion bloodline, I check them myself for health issues since I am a vet doctor and i can assure you that they are very healthy and playful puppies. I bring them up in my home so that they become friendly with the children and other pets at home. They have been potty trained and well socialized to easily adapt with new families. My puppies love playing alot, thus need a yard and some play objects. I usually send them off with a blanket,all papers and a manual.When fully grown will stands at 12-15 inches tall at the shoulder and will weigh approximately 55-60 pounds.

Which of the babies do you want to adopt?.

Where are you located so that i can estimate the shipping cost?

Do you have any experience with English bulldog puppies?

Let me know which of the puppies you want. I have Cali(female), Bella (Female) and Taylor (male). Check Attached pictures !

Thank you
Dr Hoffman

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
Advertisement