Scams selling or giving away non-existent animals, often Puppy Scams.
#185936 by AlanJones Thu Jan 02, 2014 3:52 am
Offers various pets for sale.

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 41.202.192.137
Originating ISP: Orangecm
City: n/a
Country of Origin: Cameroon
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

Also appear on various drug web sites offering weed for sale.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#185944 by AlanJones Thu Jan 02, 2014 7:01 am
Image Image

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#186002 by AlanJones Thu Jan 02, 2014 4:59 pm
hello,
so tell what kind of pet are looking to get. am in Leeds now.

yeah just tell me when you will be coming to Leeds for them

her name is lini so when will you be coming to take her

ok just come at latin quater in leeds and asked of sati nora everyone here knows me

thanks for your mail,
please if you will get me your addres so that i can get the husky deliver to you over because we will be living very early in the morning,so you get me your full delivery address so i can register the husky to be shipped over to you.

#186004 by AlanJones Thu Jan 02, 2014 5:11 pm
hello,
i got it ok so well before i proceed with registration of the husky i will like to know if you will take care of the deliver charges of the husky.
thanks waiting soon

#186005 by AlanJones Thu Jan 02, 2014 5:20 pm
ok the first thing tomorrow morning i will get the husky register at the pets agency ok so try to be online tomorrow morning
and when am done with the reregistration the agency will contact you through email,ok

#186012 by AlanJones Thu Jan 02, 2014 6:56 pm
HI XXX
PLEASE DO SEND TO ME YOUR NEAREST AIRPORT.

#186076 by AlanJones Fri Jan 03, 2014 2:37 pm
From the fake delivery company [email protected]

WE MOVE YOUR PETS ROUND THE WORLD

WORLD CARE PET TRANSPORT WISHES TO INFORM YOU THAT WE HAVE YOUR pet toys HERE AT OUR AGENCY FROM MRS Emerencia dehil . THIS Parcel HAVE TO BE TRANSPORTED AND DELIVERED TO THE FOLLOWING ADDRESS.
========================
DEAR CLIENT
=============================

we write to you in regards to a Husky puppy that was registered one hour ago at our airport by Mrs. SATI NORA to be delivered to your home residence. We want you to check the details below and make sure that they are correct before allowing us transport the Husky puppy to your home.
BENEFICIARY ADDRESS:
=====================================================================
======================
=====================================================================
Country............................England

Name................
Address..................
City.................................................
Postal code.......................................
Phone Number.................................
Nearest Airport....................

Department......Pet Transport

QUOTED DESCRIPTION FOR YOUR Husky puppy

BREED
Husky puppy
Reg #:
NP056335/01 04-05
Vet Doctor(s):
Kim Crossland/Travis Crossland/Diane Francis/Auttie Francis

PET REGISTRATION NUMBER: NP056335/01 04-05
SHIPPING TYPE: DOORSTEP DELIVERY
DEPARTURE TIME: PENDING
ARRIVAL TIME:PENDING

Deposits:REQUIRED
We have received just the reservation for the Husky puppy . We have not yet received payments for the delivery of the Husky puppy The shipping fee is due in advance of the trip .We need the full shipping fee to activate the flight of the Husky puppy before we proceed with the delivery . Shipping of the Husky puppy will cost £100You will have to pay the£100 as soon as this mail is seen so that we can activate the flight details of your Husky puppy and proceed with delivery .

NB.
WE USUALLY USE BANKS ACCOUNT AND CREDIT CARDS TO PAY WHEN BOOKING FLIGHT FOUR DAYS AHEAD AND PAYMENTS ABOVE $2500 BUT IF YOU WANT A FLIGHT ON THE SAME DAY OR PAYMENTS BELOW THAT AMOUNT, YOU PAY DIRECTLY VIA WESTERN UNION OR MONEY GRAM TO OUR FINANCIAL DIRECTOR ADDRESS BELOW AND ALSO BECAUSE OUR ACCOUNTS ARE CURRENTLY UNDER AUDITING.SO HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND WHY YOU ARE USING WESTERN UNION OR MONEY GRAM AND NOT PAYING DIRECTLY TO OUR BANK ACCOUNT OR CREDIT CARD. WE WILL BE WAITING FOR YOUR EMAIL FOR FURTHER EXPLANATION.PLEASE NOTE THAT THE PAYMENT IS SUPPOSE TO BE DONE AT OUR HEAD QUARTER IN BRITISH CAMEROON

You will make the payments to the address below.
===========================================
WESTERN UNION PAYMENT DETAILS
===========================================
RECIEVER ......................................CAMEROON
Receiver Name:.......NGEH TANG HENRITA
State..................SOURTH WEST REGION
City....................:......................BUEA
Zip code...................................+237
Text Question........................COLOR
Text Answer......................BROWN
Amount.........................................................£100

This payment should be done as soon as possible so that this Husky puppy can be transported and delivered to you on time today, if the fees is not provided this Husky puppy will not be dispatched from our detention and will spend more on daily feeding until the manager confirms the payment of the (£100) Kindly email us with the Western Union control number ( MTCN NUMBER or Money Gram ref.number )and The names you used in sending the money as soon as the payment is done. Immediately the payment is confirmed then the Tracking Number as well as the flight receipt will be sent to you so as to ensure a 100% assurance for the transaction.

*COSTUMER HINT*
WHEN SENDING THE MONEY DO NOT SPECIFY THAT IT IS FOR A PET OR THAT YOU ARE PAYING TO A COMPANY BECAUSE A LARGE AMOUNT WILL BE CHARGED ON YOU IN SENDING THE MONEY YOU MAY INDICATE THAT IT IS FOR A FRIEND.

#186210 by AlanJones Sat Jan 04, 2014 10:43 am
hi
please like i said you have nothing to worry about ok,i know this agency so well and they have very good reputation for you saying you are trying to spoil the name of this agency i have been using for long now,well since you are not ready to do so please just want let you know that you got my dog in a very big stress all this time i will pay so they get her deliver to me in Dublin thanks a lot for keeping lini hungry through out there
bye

#186961 by AlanJones Sat Jan 11, 2014 1:46 am
The scammer also uses the same western union pick up name when he is trying to sell people non-existent drugs. The 'stuff' he refers to is a new party drug that I made up.

man i will be the one to came to XXX with the stuff to you ok all i want to know is where i can meet you.for you know am only a supplier you will have to pay to my boss in British Cameroon and he will give the go ahead to used her money to transport myself to your location ok you it weekend now and all your stuff is well arrange for you so if you are with me i will give you my boss payment address as soon as you pay to her the money i will take part of her money with me to deliver you the stuff ok so you have nothing to worry about ok
thanks

here is the western union payment address
RECEIVERS COUNTRY...........................CAMEROON
RECEIVERS NAME.........................NGEH TANG HENRIETA
STATE..............................SOUTH WEST REGION
CITY..........................BUEA
TEXT QUESTION................COLOR
TEXT ANSWER.....................BROWN
POSTAL CODE...................+237
AMOUNT................................120POUNDS

PLEASE AFTER YOU HAVE MADE THE PAYMENT DO SEND TO ME THE PAYMENT RECEIPT SO I CAN SEND TO HER TO CONFIRM THE PAYMENT OK