Scams selling or giving away non-existent animals, often Puppy Scams.
#186913 by Mike Wilson Fri Jan 10, 2014 11:54 am
????????? ????? [email protected]

????????? ????? wrote:
Hi, thank you very much for your interest in my pups. I have both
male available, they are both 3 months, registered, vet checked,
micro-chipped and they come with pedigree and health certs. I was
really wondering where you are located and i will like to know if you
want a male. I am giving both pups for adoption and all i want is just
a good and caring home to adopt them. Regards

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
Advertisement

#238463 by Brooklynn_zee Thu Feb 19, 2015 10:42 pm
I have just been scammed out of $600 from this email. They claimed they had 2 male and female white pomeranian puppies. The person have me a story about their daughter dying of cancer & was now living in Alabama. The person talk to me like a normal person then some how convinced me to wire transfer the money through western union to Cameroon.. Africa! Where my money is now gone and I have no puppies. They tried saying it was a law to have insurance on the puppies before they entered my state the insurance costing $3000 which I was called by a foreign number that was supposedly the "insurance agency". They said they were using pet on board to transport the animals to me. They couldn't give me a site address but the "agency" emailed me from [email protected].. No agency has a hotmail account and no site link for customers to refer to. The "lady" claimed her name was Catherine Olga, & was contacting me from a number that the area code was Alabama but if you reverse search is a google voice number, (334) 377-1789, which can not be tracked. If you read this and any of this is happening to you in a situation, BACK OUT IMMEDIATELY. I have a little one year old son & am now out of $600 because I wanted a loving pup for our little family. It isn't worth the risk.