Scams selling or giving away non-existent animals, often Puppy Scams.
#187371 by ralle Wed Jan 15, 2014 8:36 am
I've been scammed,now i don't have money for bread

Greetings friends i guess..
I wanted to adopt pug puppy,the women (nigga) who don't exist live in London,the first full payment for agency was 110 and i didn't had that much money so she wanted to "help" me with 50e so i my dad had to borrow that money from he's sister to make that payment than next morning when they was on "our airport" they needed new crate for puppy which can be "refunded" when they come with puppy coz that one was small or something and they cannot proceed with delivery until i make payment of 80e.So i told them both to agency and owner which is probably same guy that i don't have any money and i cant make that payment and that my dad borrow that money from hes sister as well.They keep sending me same message with name,sur name,adress and city and amount of course! but the owner of puppy said that i can still borrow 50e and she will help with 30e coz she dont have more that was for food...and i need to back that 30e when they arrive with puppy.Then that was suspiciously to me and i was so blinded and stupid that i asked to my dad without any money to borrow again from my grandparents and we will give that money back..After that i send them only 10dig code i got from Wester Union receipt i didnt send them picture,question,answer and all details..and they asked me to send them so they can proceed further with delivery and i did.After i waited so long 8h+ they said they will be there for 3h i told them i that my dad was upset about money and want to go to post office to get that money back.Than they respond immediately that theres some problem with control and puppy need life Insurance and they will deliver him tomorrow morning at 10:00 right now is 1:30 and my dad is at work and i fully realized that i got scammed so bad and i wonder how we gonna get that money again didnt eat for a while coz of stress coz that is a lot money in my country and family.theres more messages i can copy them and send them if u really can help me and one more thing i wanted to say them some bad words it will make me feel better but before that all i can is troll him now im gonna tell him that they send me wrong puppy or smtn and i need new adress,name and surname so i can give back them that 30e at last he need to go to post office for nothing if u dont mind and if is that ok to u? :)

Greetings from Serbia and sorry for my bad grammar,english is not my native language

Here's mail and other info of scammer

E-mail: [email protected]

Dear Client,
We are ready and willing, to deliver your Male Pug Puppy, at your home address, today by 11:40 p.m. time estimated.

The Male Pug Puppy will come with all necessary papers needed, but as the Agency Veterinarian must conduct another test to be sure of their health status, It was done, all was fine and Medication Papers were accurate, The test Results shows that the puppy are free from such diseases that may attack other Animals like (Parrots & Dogs And Cats). So the puppy are now ready for moving and home delivering services.
But it should be noted that this shipping and delivery processes cannot be carried out unless the fees for the shipment € 60 (SIXTY EUROS) is paid.

You have to make the payment of the € 60, so we can process the flight papers and buy the flight ticket, of your puppy. We can not deliver your puppy without flight documents and ticket.

We can not proceed with the delivery, if the payment is not made immediately.
We need Authorization and Approval from the Management, that you have made the payment, before we can proceed with the delivery.

You have to make the payment, using the details of our Director of Budget Partition and Control, who is present in Cameroon (our new constructive site). You have to make the payment of the € 60 to Cameroon. Since our Director, is presently there for construction.

You have to make the payment, to the address below:

http://www.belarus.by/relimages/000568_990435.jpg

PAYMENT ADDRESS

NAME:..................................................................NGOE
SUR NAME:................................................... VERA MANDO

PASSPORT NUMBER:............................10895687/J09
Office Address: 12 Commercial Avenue, Akwa-Douala
COUNTRY:............................................................................CAMEROON
POSTAL CODE:....................................................00237
STATE:......................................................................DOUALA
CITY:........................................................................LITTORAL
QUESTION:.......................................................FAMILY?
ANSWER:......................................................COLOR
AMOUNT:........................€ 60

Kindly copy this address, go to any nearby Money Gram Post Office or Western Union Post Office:

Once you arrive at the Money Gram Post Office or Western Union Post Office, follow the instructions as given to you below:
kindly go to the cashire desk(in the Money Gram or Western Union you enter), and ask for a wire transfer form.
Fill and sign the transfer form with your details, the details of our director as give to you above.
Submit and make payment, of the amount € 60.00.
Once the Money Gram or Western Union, complete the payment process, they will issue you a payment receipt.
Check on the payment receipt and send, the MTCN(money transfer control number: the number is 10 digit) and Sender's Name via our email address:

What you have to do now, is to go and make the payment of the € 60.00. So that we can proceed, with the delivery of your Puppy immediately.

We demand an urgent respond from you, once you receive this email, with the payment done, so we can proceed with the delivery of your Male Pug Puppy.

STAY SAFE AND ENJOY OUR SERVICES.
WE WILL ALWAYS BE FAITHFUL TO YOU OUR CLIENT.

Enjoy Our Service ENGLAND - U.S.A /U.K/CROATIA/Branch Air Moving Pet Service Secretary; Mr Chris Goldonald

HEAD QUARTERS MANAGER
PET EXPRESS DEPARTMENT,
PETS DEPARTMENT,
Email: [email protected]/
Tel: 0023773410336/ 00447031821734

Edit to add quotes and change title of thread MW
Advertisement

#187373 by Mike Wilson Wed Jan 15, 2014 9:36 am
Hello ralle,
I am sorry to hear that you lost money to these criminals. The best thing to do now is to stop all communication with these criminals.
They may contact you again and threaten to take you to court but this will just be another lie to try and steal more money from you.

Please post the email from the woman that claimed to have the Pug puppies.

If you have any additional questions please ask.
You also have a private message from me.

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
#187378 by ralle Wed Jan 15, 2014 10:27 am
Thank u for fast respond,i was just wounder if u can give me some advice and i reported information criminals used i hope that can help if u want more messages from them if that can help im willing to send them all to u.
And thanks for fast respond and help once again! :)
#188403 by duMaurier Wed Jan 22, 2014 10:03 am
Mod Edit: Removed insulting remarks. (BW)

Transaction with a stranger using Western Union, Pay Pal gifts, etc. is obviously a scam.

I am here because I was also interested in a puppy but after the 2nd email asking for dumb information such as what state/province I live in when I posted a locally wanted ad.

I hope you will learn not to make this mistake and DON"T be embarrased and not tell anyone about this mistake you made. Tell all your friends and family so they will know and tell them to never do money transfer transactions with strangers.