Scams selling or giving away non-existent animals, often Puppy Scams.
#187673 by Mike Wilson Fri Jan 17, 2014 3:57 pm
(541) 796-8654
237-981-73875 << Mobile telephone in Cameroon, Africa
Also uses Erica Morris [email protected]

This pet scammer uses the US telephone number of 5417968654 and make the following claims via text/SMS
Am located in Cameroon for a four months program for the deaf and that is where I will be shipping the babies from over to you okay???

It will take just 5 to 6 hrs for you to receive the baby at your home and all you will be paying is 260$ to have the monkey shipped right at your door step ok
Receivers Full Names : Muta Emelda Mbayi
Zip Code: 00237
State : Limbe
City : Adamawa
Test Question......MY MOTHER NAME
Test Answer.....TINa
bank of payment.....WESTERN UNION

This scammer does not have any pets in Cameroon and everything he says is a lie to try and steal your money.
He does not want to talk on the phone because his African accent and use of English will give away the fact that he has never been in the US.

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
Advertisement

#187676 by bredgetjean Fri Jan 17, 2014 6:07 pm
This happened to me today and I am thankful for having Mike on my side today. What a great forum!

Thank you again for helping me not get scammed by these people. What sick people we have on this earth.