Scams selling or giving away non-existent animals, often Puppy Scams.
#187953 by AlanJones Sun Jan 19, 2014 11:34 am
which breed are you interested in him ?

A British short hair will be fine.
find below details of the kittens.
They are two in number, male and female called Bailey and Lilly respectively.
I am a retired veterinarian and i raised them my self.
Below are their details
Sex: Male and female
Specie: British short hair kittens.
Living Conditions: They can live any where and have a good feeding habits.
Trained: home and out door trained.
Health Condition: excellent in health condition,vet
checked,treated with Nemex II wormer, registered and confirmed health guarantee.
They are very good friends with humans and other animals.

My kittens can only be released if the following is agreed
-These kittens shall not be declawed.
- You must provide adequate indoor sanitary facilities with proper veterinary care and will receive annual veterinarian visits.
- They must not be sold since am giving them out for free.
-You have the right to neuter or spay this cat between the ages of 5 and 7 months.
Have you a pet before?
Where is your location ?
which sex will you adopt or will you have both ?
Thanks.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#187954 by AlanJones Sun Jan 19, 2014 11:39 am
Uses the following image on their Google+ profile

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#188732 by AlanJones Sat Jan 25, 2014 10:45 am
i think, it will better if i have you address and i will make the necessary arrangement, since i am familiar with pets courier services,
from my inquiry, the transport and home delivery will cost you £ 190 both the transport and home delivery of both kittens.
so will need the delivery information as per below;

your full names ?
phone number ?
home address ?
city and postal code ?

Once i have the above information, i process the transfer of ownership certificate and the adoption papers.
then, i will proceed to get them registered at the agency for immediate home delivery to commence.
i will be waiting to read from you ASAP.
with warm regards.
Mich Kimora.

#189084 by AlanJones Mon Jan 27, 2014 3:48 pm
Hello,
thanks for your delivery data.
tomorrow morning, i will go and register the kittens at the delivery agency.
the delivery agency will contact you on the following
method of payment of the transportation fee which will be used to activate the delivery ticket.
Time of departure
time of Arrival
Time of delivery to your home address.
i will contact you tomorrow as soon as am through with registration of the kittens.
just make sure you are online tomorrow morning by 9:30.
i will email you, when i am back from the agency.
once again thanks for adopting them, hope they will serve they purpose which they are meant for.
Mich Kimora.

#189332 by AlanJones Wed Jan 29, 2014 2:45 pm
Well, thanks for the details, i am very happy you have accepted to re-home one my puppies.With these details it will be convenient for me to register the puppy Today morning.Once i register the pet i will keep you inform on how to proceed.Also try stay at home and by your computer, so that i can keep you inform. Please do not delay to keep me inform when the puppy is in your home, and send me photos of the puppy for update.

My regards