Scams selling or giving away non-existent animals, often Puppy Scams.
#188219 by Mike Wilson Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:11 pm
Puppy scammer

As I explained in my first e-mail , my work has brought me in France and live in Paris. I have already contacted the pet delivery agency , they told me that the puppy will be delivered directly to your home and the trip will be 3 hours and 45 minutes, you will only pay shipping for a puppy that will cost 150 Euros , but if you interested in both you will pay 300 Euros and the total price will be paid directly to the airline before departure.
The airline that I use are well trained , veterinarians and the delivery men who takes care of the animals during the flight. The airlines also have delivery people who are able to deliver the puppy home.
Please let me know if you can go and take the puppy from your car at the airport or you want the delivery person to come to your house and delivered the baby '.
The airport will need your full address for delivery of the flight recorder , so just get to me with the following information:
Your full names :
Your province :
City and postal code :
Home Address:
The number of mobile / home :
The airport closest to you :
Thank you and 'll be waiting for your reply

Associated fake pet shipping company.
GLOBAL ANIMAL TRANSPORT global_animal.transport @ yahoo.com Fake pet shipping company

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
Advertisement