Scams selling or giving away non-existent animals, often Puppy Scams.
#188737 by AlanJones Sat Jan 25, 2014 10:59 am
Hiya,
thanks what king of pet are you interested in?

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 41.202.193.82
Originating ISP: Orangecm
City: n/a
Country of Origin: Cameroon
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#189349 by AlanJones Wed Jan 29, 2014 3:12 pm
Good afternoon and nice reading from you once more,sorry for the late reply i have been very busy lately due to work commitment,regards to the delivery i will need your mobile and land-line number and also the breed and sex of the pet you will be interested in.and not that the delivery will cost you £120 for every thing ok,

thanks

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#189609 by AlanJones Sat Feb 01, 2014 7:43 am
Hiya XXX,

Good morning and nice reading from you once more,i just want to let you know that i will be needing you phone number and land line number ok because the delivery agency will be contacting you via phone and email too.

Thanks Awaiting..