Scams selling or giving away non-existent animals, often Puppy Scams.
#188753 by AlanJones Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:41 am
hello
thanks for you words regarding my pet, please before i discussed about this,please i will like to know more about your organisationa nd where it is located, do you have a website or phone number and aslo will like to know what is the breed of the pet you saw i placed for adoption.
thanks

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 41.204.72.20
Originating ISP: Cameroon Telecommunications Network
City: Apo
Country of Origin: United States
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#189090 by AlanJones Mon Jan 27, 2014 3:56 pm
Hello dear,
thanks for the mail, i am in isle of man , presently i am very mobile, can i have your details so i can get it register for delivery to your address and also will need a phone number where i can reach you any time, both mobile and landline

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#189339 by AlanJones Wed Jan 29, 2014 2:59 pm
thanks for your mail and promise, i took the puppy to the delivery service this afternoon , and they promise to notify as soon as they are sure of the puppy health to travel without any problem, so tomorrow you will be notify about all of this.
regards

#189342 by AlanJones Wed Jan 29, 2014 3:04 pm
From the fake shipper [email protected]

Dear Client #106
Accept greetings from Animal Courier service.We want to inform you that we have information about a ( puppy By Mrs Gustavo Alima) here at our service that has to be delivered to you today using your address which was provided by your Mrs Gustavo . it is noted that the delivery can not be carried out without the payment for the delivery fee which is (£ 200),as Mrs Gustavo has also made the deposit of (£100) for the registration fee .

Below is a confirmation of your delivery address which was provided by your sender
Full names..................... XXX
Address line ................. XXX
Zip code.......................XXX
Phone number:............ XXX

PAPERS INCLUDED:

Kennel Club (REGISTERED)
Veterinary Certificate
De worm
Shot records
New crate when shipped
Health guarantee
FULL SHIPPING REPORT
Shipping Report>>PENDING
Medical check>>>>CONFIRMED
Crate Check>>>>>>>CONFIRMED
Anti pressure Vaccine>DONE
Micro Chip>>>>>>>>>>DONE
Departure>>>>>>>>>>>>PENDING
Arrival.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>PENDING
YOU ARE REQUIRED TO FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS OF PAYMENT BELOW:

This payment is to be done to the third party Headquarters of the Animal couriers board and implementation department of the company. The Animal couriers and importation Head Quarters in CAMEROON You are doing this payment in cash because our company's account are currently under auditing so we do not take payments through card. So cash wire transfer via Western Union is the fastest way for payment confirmation and quick delivery of your Puppy.

Payment Information
Receivers Names............ Jacob Yainam Narma

Country..................CAMEROON

Address..........15 king road

State....................LITORAL

City................DOUALA

Postal Code..............00237

IN MAKING THIS MONEY TRANSFER YOU WILL NEED A TEST QUESTION AND ANSWER,MAKE IT TO BE:

Test Question........WHO?

Answer............Jacob
Just copy Down the address of above...
Go to the nearest WESTERN UNION store.
They will give you a sending form, you put the above address on the form.
Hand back the form to them along with the cash.
And finally they will give you a receipt of payment and look at the back of the receipt there is a 10 Digits money transfer control number give us an E-Mail back with the number for verification of payment.

WESTERN UNION ADDRESS IN YOUR LOCATION

THE PAYMENT INFORMATION THAT WE REQUIRE IS JUST:
SENDERS NAMES...................
RECEIVERS NAMES...............
MTCN#10digit......................

24 hour Emergency Call Out

THIS PUPPY WITH DUE RESPECT FROM OUR AGENCY WILL BE COMING ALONG WITH THREE OF OUR PET CARRIER.AFTER CONFIRMATION OF ADDRESS AND PAYMENT , THIS PUPPY WERE REGISTERED UNDER URGENT DELIVERY AND AFTER CONFIRMATION OF ADDRESS AND CHARGES PAID,WE SHALL PROVIDE YOU WITH THE TIME SCHEDULE OF THE DEPARTURE AND ARRIVAL THE PUPPY. .

PetMobile - Animal Ambulance & Animal Courier Service

We provide different services to meet your pets needs.