Scams selling or giving away non-existent animals, often Puppy Scams.
#188760 by AlanJones Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:54 am
Listed on another site as a scammer http://speaker2.rssing.com/chan-1787313/all_p49.html

Hello,
Thank you for your interests. Where did you find my advert? Also what breed of puppy are you interested in. Sorry for all the questions, just that I have had a lot of time wasters in the past week.

Hope you do understand?

Thanks

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 110.77.152.251
Originating ISP: Cat Telecom Public Company Ltd
City: Bangkok
Country of Origin: Thailand
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#188926 by AlanJones Sun Jan 26, 2014 3:49 pm
From Alexandra Markovna Kingston [email protected]

Hi,Thank you for your inquiry, Yes we do have Chihuahua; boys and girls to find loving homes. They are free for loving homes. Due to too many commitments and lack of finance, we can,t afford to keep them. Have you had a Chihuahua before or any pet? View photos of our puppies attach to this email, and for more info on Chihuahua ownership,please feel free to to reply for a chat about Chihuahua.The only male left is; Chanel. Our two female puppies; are Shina and Kate.They are all cute and adorable. They have been raised in our family homes, hence are well trained.They are ready to go, as they are up to date on all shots, health care and other papers.

Also could you try answering the following questions:
1. Do you intend breeding? Or are you a pet lover?
2. Where precisely are you located?
3. Do you want a male or female puppy? How soon?
4. Do you promise to take care of the puppies?
5. Do you have enough time to spend with them?

A lot more information about your home and if possible pictures will be highly appreciated. If you read this mail please keep in touch. Regards Alexandra and Family NB: Also see my photo attach and pictures of our home and garden.

I'm not sure why the picture of Megan Lynne Young is included, perhaps the scammer is a fan.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#189074 by AlanJones Mon Jan 27, 2014 3:01 pm
Thank you for your response and interest.
My name is Alexandra Markovna. I am a married woman with two kids. We are from Tamworth, New South Wales Australia, and we recently bought a new house in the UK at

11 pinewood road,
Mayfeild ,
Dalkeith
MIDLOTHIAN
EH22 5DY

As I said earlier, the puppies are free to loving homes. We had considered selling them but not anymore. Due to our present Financial situation, we are looking for new loving homes for the pets. They are like babies to us, and we are happy to see them go to new homes.

We will be more than happy to see the puppies go to the same home, as they have been living together and therefor have affection for one another. So you can take more than one
Although we are located far apart , it is still possible for the puppy to get to your home address. I can send the puppy to you , through a pet delivery agency , and you pay only for the delivery cost to the agency.From my inquiries at some Pet's Transporters Agency here in my area the delivery cost from my location to your home address in your location is 130 pounds for a puppy, and this amount also takes care of catering and
feeding services.And it will be delivered at your door step after about 5-6 hours .For the puppy to be delivered directly at your home ,You will need to provide the following data :

your full names?
Mobile phone/fax number?
home address?
city/postal code?

The puppy will be delivered with all Current vaccinations, Veterinarian examination, Health certificate, Health guarantee, Pedigree papers and all other necessary documents .I also need the above information to process the paper works of the puppy with my attorney, that is the transfer of ownership and adoption
certificate, so you will claim full ownership and be recognized as a legitimate owner of the puppy.If all is confirmed , send the above required data for us to proceed with the registration of the pet for delivery.
Thanks

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 110.77.153.225
Originating ISP: Cat Telecom Public Company Ltd
City: Bangkok
Country of Origin: Thailand
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline