Scams selling or giving away non-existent animals, often Puppy Scams.
#189807 by Bryon Williams Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:29 pm
This scammer is pretending to sell or give away puppies they do not have. He is also attempting to sell vehicles he does not have. He will have you pay fees to a fake mover, shipper or courier. The scammer is playing all roles in this scam. You will not receive anything but more request for more money.

He has spammed many classified site through out the US.

[email protected]
(563) 412-2366

cute and adorable Yorkie Puppies for sale,1 male and 2 females. They come with full AKC Registration. They are ready to become your life long companion, they have good temperament and are healthy puppies. My puppies are socialized with children and other animals. My puppies will come with a health guarantee, first shots, de-worming, a letter of health approval from our veterinarian. If you are interested in adopting the puppies, please make sure you will take very good care of them and also give them good and caring homes. Text me at (563) 412-2366

Price: $ 0.00
Seller: barnaaj8

We have beautiful quality male and female Yorkie puppies health guarantee ready for adoption.Our puppies are raised with love in our home and are a part of our family.These puppies have the best temperament you will ever fine.Our puppies are very special and will only go to approved home.They have all received their vaccine and are all current on all their shot ok..They are potty and house trained.Text me at (563) 412-2366

Seller: barnaaj10

They are well trained and are well socialize with kids and other home pets . they are vet checked , all papers up to dare and they are health guarantee . contact for more info and pictures . we look forward in helping you find your next best friend .Text me at (563) 412-2366

Seller: aangelamarie9

Two gorgeous yorkie puppies for adoption, male and female. they come with full akc registration. they are ready to become your life long companion, they have good temperament and healthy puppies. my yorkie puppies are socialized with children and other animals. my yorkie puppies will come with a health guarantee, first shots, worming, a letter of health approval from our veterinarian, we have adorable and loving yorkie puppies. if you are interested in adopting the puppies, please make sure you will take very good care of them and also give them good and caring homes.Text me at (563) 412-2366

Seller: loquitogrone

1 male and 2 females. They come with full AKC Registration. They are ready to become your life long companion, they have good temperament and are healthy puppies. My puppies are socialized with children and other animals. My puppies will come with a health guarantee, first shots, de-worming, a letter of health approval from our veterinarian. If you are interested in adopting the puppies, please make sure you will take very good care of them and also give them good and caring homes. Text me at (563) 412-2366

Seller: marissabstation9

Adorable very Loving ,great Companionship ,Adorable Double coat fur brown and black Color Puppies!!! They are tiny will grow to be 4 to 6 pounds.!!!! Ready To Go To their New Home.If Interested you may come see them if nearby or do shipping arrangements if interested.Text me at (563) 412-2366

Seller: schadebettina

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
Advertisement