Scams selling or giving away non-existent animals, often Puppy Scams.
#190502 by Bryon Williams Sun Feb 09, 2014 10:46 pm
This scammer has posted multiple ads across the US an outside of the US. This scammer has no puppies to sell, give away or re-home. It is all a scam. He is only interested in stealing your money by having you pay fee's to him via Western Union, Money Gram or Bank Transfer. He will tell you that he needs to ship the pets to you. He will introduce you to a fake shipper. The fake shipper is the same scammer. The fake shipper may have a fake Website like " http://teacupyorkieparadise1.webs.com/ " the one this scammer is using. The scammer is using Webs.com a free website provider. Anyone can build a site there and make claims.

(908) 736-5279
908-736-5279
[email protected]
teacupyorkieparadise1.webs.com
teacupyorkieparadise1
tea-cup yorkie paradise

Lovely Male And Female Teacup Yorkie Puppies

Akc Adorable Black and Tan Yorkie puppies ready to go! Puppies are sold on limited registration. My puppies will stay dark in color.Puppies will be vet check and also wormed. They will also have there first shot,and come with a 1 year health warranty. Puppies will range between 4-6 lbs full grown. Mom is 6 lbs and dad is just 4 lbs dad has chapion in his pedigree.For more information text us at (908) 736-5279 only serious inquiries.or Click on out website now for more details and pictures http://teacupyorkieparadise1.webs.com/

Price: $ 0.00
Seller: lgod92

Excellent male and female Yorkie puppies

Healthy AKC Yorkie puppies ready to go now ... We have three teacup yorkie puppies who have a very good temperament with kids and other pets. Our teacup Yorkie Puppies Are: AKC registered a health guarantee.For more information text only at (908) 736-5279 only serious inquiries. Click on out website now for more details and pictures http://teacupyorkieparadise1.webs.com/

Phone: (908) 736-5279
Date Listed: February 9, 2014

Two gorgeous Yorkie puppies remaining for adoption

Golden Yorkie, Male andFemale, 12weeks old, 3.4 pounds.
Text us on (908) 736-5279
All shots are up to date, not fixed.
Very loving, happy playful, dog.
Moving, must find a new home for her ASAP
For more details and pictures, Click now on our website http://teacupyorkieparadise1.webs.com/

Phone: (908) 736-5279
Date Listed: February 9, 2014

This one was posted outside of the US.
Extremely Cute Teacup Yorkie Puppies Available for Adoption (Bermuda)

Lovely Pretty yorkie Puppies Now Available. We currently have two Yorkie puppies looking for new and forever homes. . 3 to 4 lbs when fully puppies are very special and will only go to approved home. euse for more information on lindabless137
Posted On: Tuesday, 25 December, 2012

yorkshire terrier puppies for re homing
Hello we are willing to give out our lovely teacup Yorkie puppies to any loving and caring family that are willing to take proper care of them.They have taken all their shots and love the company of kids and other pets .They are 13 weeks old and are 3.9 ibs in weight..E-mail us for more details on ([email protected]) Or text me derectly to (908) 736-5279

Post Date : 22-10-2013

Welcome To Talented Tea Cup Yorkie Puppies Paradise
!! Quality Isn't Expensive , It's Priceless !!
SEND AND EMAIL TO

([email protected])

We are an AKC home of Tea Cup Yorkie Puppies . Our "Dog Family" are a part of our own "People Family" and are cared for equally as well. Our site offers information regarding the breeds which will include house-training, grooming, nutrition, and basic care of your pup. We will also keep you informed of any Puppies/Adults which are available at this time. I hope we answer all the questions you may have regarding this beautiful breeds.

I try my best to update pictures of my pups and return messages in a timely manner but to be honest some weeks are extremely busy for me and I cant always update or return messages fast enough for some who are extremely anxious for a puppy. If I haven't written or called you back in a day or so please email me a little "reminder"on ([email protected])

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
Advertisement

#190569 by Bryon Williams Mon Feb 10, 2014 12:45 pm
[email protected] <[email protected]>;

Originating IP: 185.25.85.36
Originating ISP: Uk Dedicated Servers Limited
City: n/a
Country of Origin: Anonymous Proxy

Male & Female Yorkie Babies For Great Homes $200
Hello
I am very glad on your interest on my puppy ready to be a family companion or your best friend,They are called Carine , Selina and Kyra which are the females while Carl and Max are the Males, They are outstanding AKC male registered puppies from multi-championship bloodlines with an awesome pedigree. my puppies are AKC registered and vet checked and is full of natural beauty and will all make a very good house pet / pets.I am giving them out for adoption only to good pet loving and caring homes because i do not want them to suffer. They are medically well and is very friendly with kids,adults and other house pets .The reason why am giving them out for adoption is because of my trip and the poor health of my Son with cancer who thinks i should give them out so that he should not suffer because he was the one that was taking care of them and so because i have not got the time to stay with him and to provide the puppies with the care they need and to
provide them with all necessities that's why I've been looking for a good pet loving and caring home for them that will provide my puppies with all the love i want them to experience.I will like you to promise me that u will provide my little cute babies with all they needs and show them all the love they need..My babies are very sensitive and i will like to tell you a little about them:-

They are absolutely adorable puppies, They have
tiny ears, they are only 3.5ib at 12 weeks.Estimated adult structure
4.5ibs. baby doll face, with tiny ears,excellent silk coats and
already have personality plus and very playful!!They are cute for
breeding, but gorgeous and they have been home raised and is just so cute and is willing to go to a new home which is caring and loving.

:-They are house/potty trained
:-They eats 2 times a day and drinks milk at noon.
:-They are socialized.
:-They are also a portable babies.
:-They feels shy when carried.
:-They also likes to be kissed.
:-They are all 12 weeks old and weighs 3.5ib

They eat both fresh and dry food 2 times daily and which is good for their health.Right now i have only one option to give them out to you because we just relocated to El Paso,TX which will be a maximum of 4 hours flight for the puppy.puppies to be delivered home to you so the only option is that i will transport and deliver them to you .So in a few hours from now i will be on my way to the insurance because i am new here so i want every thing to go well.So please i will want you to promise me in Gods name that you are going to take good care of the puppy / puppies and provide them with all the love he need.they will be coming from El Paso,TX and the flight will take a hours duration and that will be very comfortable and safe.I will like to have the information so that i can be clearly convince that you will provide a good and lovely home for my puppy / puppies.So Please i will like to know the following from you to see if my baby will be in good
loving home

1: Whats your full names and where are you located(Mr/Mrs)?
2: Are you Married?
3: Do you have kids.if yes are they going to take good care of them?
4: Do you have a large yard that they can play in?
5: Are you a breeder?
6: Do you think on breeding them?
7: How soon do you need them and will you care for them?
8: Which of them do you need?
9.Can you give me your house address and zip

Would it be possible for you send me monthly pictures so i can know how they are doing in their new home.Sorry for asking such questions but i am just trying to look a good and loving home for my babies.My puppies are very dedicated to what we may ask them and they are very kind.they enjoy retrieving toys, but mostly loves the attention of the family. With little training they follow commands. please if you know that you will take good care of the puppy i will be glad to read from you.All you just need to do is to take good care of them and they will be yours for ever and will make a good house pet and will bring love to your family.You can contact me via email. waiting to read from you soon and may GOD bless you.
Thanks

Tanesha & Family

Hello i have two cute home trained Baby Face Capuchin Monkeys available for adoption. They are both raised in my home and hand fed by me, my wife and son. We spoil and give them the most excellent attention. They are all ready to leave and they are very healthy, diaper trained and tamed and very good eaters. They have been vet checked and will come with a medical record . Pets come with pets ' accessories like Blankets, diapers , dresses, toys, starter kits and some monkey baby food stuffs. They would make wonderful companions at your home they are also playful to kids and other house animals for more information's Contact us at ( [email protected] )

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

#190608 by Bryon Williams Mon Feb 10, 2014 7:25 pm
Updating with another phone number they use for texting. (914) 996-8307

#190707 by texas123 Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:05 pm
I talked to this person on Jan 26 and figured out pretty quickly it was a scam I Google searched the picture that was sent to me and discovered it originated in 2004. Once they started talking about western union and delivery agency and stated they were located in Maryland. I started to get skeptical. The more I conversed with them the more I learned that it was a scam. My parents used to breed poodles along time ago, I know certain things, that they should have known that clued me in on them being scammers. Esp. On the shipping parts. Their very stupid in some aspects of their methods. The AD was placed on Craig's List for Dallas/fortworth area. I blocked the Ad and reported it. Then I went to every single place that I found then advertised and reported it there as well.
#190711 by Bryon Williams Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:46 pm
Welcome to Scamwarners texas123,

Thank you for the update. If you find further pet scams please post their information here on Scamwarners. Just start a new thread with their information and scripts. We do not need your messages to them. Also remove any personal information of yours in any email or text.