Scams selling or giving away non-existent animals, often Puppy Scams.
#190739 by Bryon Williams Wed Feb 12, 2014 7:02 am
lindy mario
[email protected]

Pure Yorkie Puppies

Beautiful Intelligent Health Guaranteed Pure Yorkie Puppies. Highly Socialized Puppies. Excellent temperaments.Puppies¬ in the pic shown are available.Variety¬ of Coat Colors to Choose from: 1 Pure Snow White with Blue eyes , 1 Silver/White Coats with blue eyes are available and 1 black/white coat with blue eyes.Our Yorkie have an excellent health history with no genetic problems in their bloodlines.Puppies¬ go home with their Vet Health Record, as well as a puppy package including a guide to help you with puppy training, and a full bag (17lbs) of all natural TLC puppy food.Vet Health Checked, First Shots, Dewormed 2x.Both Champion parents are on site.

Price: $ 200.00
Seller: karinlola

Teacup yorkie puppies
We have got wonderful teacup sized Yorkie puppies to give out for adoption not just to anyone but a pet lover, they includes males and females puppies and both parents are healthy and on site. They have no congenital health problems. for more info's and pics of the puppies you can text me through If you have any questions regarding on her, please do email us.
Sex:Male and Female
Extra:Family-friendly , Shots Up-to-Date, House-Trained,
AKC Registered, Good with Cats & Dogs
Size:Extra Small
Color:Black and Tan

Price: $ 200.00

AKC English Bulldog puppies
Champion Bloodline AKC English bulldog.
2 males and 1 female, they are 12 weeks old.
All our puppies have excellent conformation, big head, tick bone and a lot of wrinkles.
They come with full AKC registration, health certificate, health guaranteed
shots up to date and wormed

please feel free to contact us.

Price: $ 300.00

subject: Re: Cute Yorkie Puppies
It is A great pleasure for me to know that you are Interested in our puppies.they are still available and ready for loving and caring homes, where they will be spoiled with love and treats like your own children . it is very important, for you to know the following points about the puppies

#Pets name: melody and sandy
#Age: 12 week (s), 3 days (s)
#Potential: Perfect pets
# Body registration
# Current vaccination
# Veterinarian examination
# 6 Months health guarantee
# Certificate body
Temperament and personality: Perfect temperament and great with children and other pets.
They are House and potty training.

we getting rid of melody and sandy because we have no time to give them the care and love they deserve
We have two kids and melody and Sandy add to make them four. All we want for the puppies are just loving and caring homes for them. we will like you to get back to us with more details of yourself and your home okay.
we await your reply asap

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
Advertisement

#190869 by Bryon Williams Thu Feb 13, 2014 2:28 pm
Hello,
We are presently at St Paul Minnesota, and will appreciate it if you can stop by to take a look at the pup or take them home yourself. But if distance should be a problem, then we can as well have them delivered to your home through a pets courier service.

We are Baptist missionaries from North Carolina, currently at St Paul Minnesota on a voluntary journey working with the Baptist Children Foundation. http:// baptisthelpingha ndsorphanage. yolasi te.com/ thought we will leave St Paul Minnesota back to North Carolina but the team makes us understand that we are going to Accra but we will not like to take these pup there, because there is too much stress for them and much too expensive to take the pup . so you can now see why we want to re-locate them.

It will cost you a total of $200 to have a puppy delivered right at your home using your home address.
If you want the pup delivered to your home, then i will need the following information from you

full names:
home address:
city:
state:
telephone numbers:
zip code:

As soon as i get the above requested information from you, i will have the pups registered for delivery to your home and as soon as i am done with that, the delivery agency will get in touch with you with information regarding their delivery.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/