Scams selling or giving away non-existent animals, often Puppy Scams.
#190957 by Bryon Williams Fri Feb 14, 2014 12:32 pm
41.190.2.141 Etisalat-ng Lagos Nigeria

Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from revmartins20141$163.com ( [41.190.2.141, 176.34.63.150] ) by
ajax-webmail-wmsvr96 (Coremail) ; Fri, 14 Feb 2014 03:15:00 +0800 (CST)
X-Originating-IP: [41.190.2.141, 176.34.63.150]
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2014 03:15:00 +0800 (CST)
To:
Subject: Buster And Snickers

Hello Dear,
I am pleased to inform you that I have two English Bulldogs, whose names are Buster and Snickers. I am Rev. father Martins, I don`t know you in person but I have all the trust in you that you can take good care of the puppies. Why I want you to take care of this puppies is due to my missionary work I cannot be available to take good care of them. I want you to adopt them.

This puppies Bulldogs was given to me as a gift by a German Rev. father when he came to visit me in my parish. The puppy will be sending to you through shipping as soon as you agreed to this responsibility. Please, let me know immediately.
May the Almighty God
bless you
Yours Rev. father

Martins

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
Advertisement

#191088 by Bryon Williams Sat Feb 15, 2014 12:09 pm
Originating IP: 41.190.2.130
Originating ISP: Etisalat-ng
City: Lagos
Country of Origin: Nigeria

Rev Father Martins [email protected]

God Bless

If you know that you can take good care of these English Bulldogs. Contact Linda Swick on her email address [email protected] she the one taking care of the puppies for now. She will tell you what to do and the puppies will get to you. without wasting any time. Just let her know that I am the person who directed you to her OK. One Male and Female. The Puppies are in UK.

Rev Father Martins [email protected]
God Bless

If you know that you can take good care of these English Bulldog. Contact Linda Swick on her email address [email protected] she the one taking care of the puppies for now. She will tell you what to do and the puppies will get to you. without wasting any time. Just let her know that I am the person who directed you to her OK. The Puppies are in UK. One Male one Female.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

#191104 by Bryon Williams Sat Feb 15, 2014 2:09 pm
Linda Swick [email protected]

Originating IP: 41.190.2.130
Originating ISP: Etisalat-ng
City: Lagos
Country of Origin: Nigeria

Hi,
Thank you for contacting me regarding Buster And Snickers . I am a breeder with about 12yrs. of experience. Rev. father martin entrusted Buster And Snickers to me to take care of them and to give it out to whoever demands to adopt them. Buster is a baby boy. While Snickers is a baby girl Don`t miss out on these gorgeous boy and girl ! He and She is just rigorous with their very nice markings, and They are very nice square head and smoothed in wrinkly face! they have been very well socialized. Champion bloodlines:yes

Buster And Snickers comes with full set of shots, dewormed, health certificate(if shipped) and a year health guarantee. Awaiting your response.
Regards,
Linda Swick