Scams selling or giving away non-existent animals, often Puppy Scams.
#192041 by Mike Wilson Sat Feb 22, 2014 5:49 pm
http://www.diamondbulldog.yolasite.com
http://belindabulldog.yolasite.com
Associated email addresses
[email protected]
Marko Michael [email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
Hello ,

Thanks for the mail & the interest in my Puppies . they are still available and ready to go . They are outstanding pure breed Pups registered with all shots , vaccines and vet records updated . I am giving them up for adoption because of the nature of my job this days .In placing my babies out for adoption, I am looking for reasonable , knowledgeable and cautious person who can offer them tenderness , nursery with lots of love , kisses and hugs,These adorable , cute and lovely Puppies are 12 weeks old and any of them would be the perfect match for your home . Any of them will be the best playmate and companion your home ever dreamed of .With their great personalities and good temperament with kids and other pets , they would be the one to steal your heart . They will be coming along with their vet records and all registration papers attached to their packages with lots of play toys . You have nothing to worry about Feeding because I will also enclose their hand book and feeding menu to their packages .Promise me that you would shower the Puppy of your choice with lots of TLC . Also , I would never like that my babies should end up in a shelter or rescue, feel free to mail me back If you are willing to get my Puppy (s). If you have any questions , ask and i will answer you truthfully and faithfully . I would like to ask you some few questions before we proceed :

1...Are you familiar with pets/ever had one before??

2...Can you send me updates & pics of the Puppy if I let you have any ?

3...How soon do you want the puppy(s)?

4.... Your cell phone number ::

5... which of the puppy do you want ?

6.. Where precisely are you located ?

I am just being concerned about the type of home that my baby will be going to , that's the reason for my curiosity . We love them so much and we want to make sure they go to a family that will show them the love they deserve.So if you can stand the chance of taking any home, Waiting to read from you soon.*Attached are some of their most recent pictures

Best Regards .
Mark & Home

The website has bee reported for fraud.

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
Advertisement