Scams selling or giving away non-existent animals, often Puppy Scams.
#196237 by Charley Falcon Thu Apr 03, 2014 3:34 am
My Contact who is sending me two french bulldogs send this webpage of global-linelogisticshipping and a tracking no. when I opened the page I clicked the tracking and put the tracking no. in it then I saw my package was there but suddenly I feel not contented as I read the information a name of a shipping line caught my eye its Vilma Shipping line.. Then I searched for it and seen the All Day Shippers freight forwarding company..then I saw it it was really identical..everything is identical aside from the package I put the tracking no. in the all day shippers and found a package on transit its not a bulldog pups but a Horse..

compare this two website...
http://global-linelogisticshiping.com

http://alldayshippers.com

I need a comment or any reaction please
Last edited by Bryon Williams on Thu Apr 03, 2014 7:45 am, edited 1 time in total. Reason: Removed personal information.
Advertisement

#196240 by AlanJones Thu Apr 03, 2014 3:48 am
It might be an idea to edit the link you gave above as it goes to a page that lists your personal details.

The site is fake - no legitimate company would hard code the tracking number or have a separate page for each one of them.

There are no dogs, just a scammer in Africa - the best thing to do is block them and cut off all contact with them.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#196241 by AlanJones Thu Apr 03, 2014 4:16 am
Both the fake sites global-linelogisticshiping.com and alldayshippers.com are in the process of being reported for fraud.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.