Scams selling or giving away non-existent animals, often Puppy Scams.
#198288 by Bryon Williams Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:59 am
Kathryn Gabby [email protected]

Telephone number used for SMS (307) 543-4615 added by MW

Thank you so much for the concern you have and also for your time regarding my Two English Bulldog Puppies ,we still have 2 available.Its a male and a female by names Leo and Leonni ,they are 12 getting to 13 weeks old. All AkC registered and up to date on all shots and vaccines like (Distemper, Para Influenza, bordetella, Parvo and Hepatitis, Rabies shots etc). They have all their valid vet and vet registration papers here intact with me.
I’m placing them for adoption due to the fact that I just got a new job here in Casper, Wyoming USA, 82609 (855 Donegal St) where I am presently located with the pups, and the job has been so challenging and occupies me a lot thus giving me no time to attend and cater for them, and also considering the fact that the apartment that I just rented here is a No Pet apartment. All these leaves me with no other option but to re-home them into a caring and pet loving home, a home that will offer the care and attention that they need, this puppies were a gift to me and they have been like kids to me and as such I can't place them up for sale.So we are not interested in selling these puppies but rather our much interest is their well being and health status.
With that being said, if you can promise/assure me that you can provide them with the best,I will be willing to let you have them.
If you don't mind, I'll like to have some information about the home/family my babies might be going into, first of all, where are you located ? Do you have kids? If yes, do they love pets?? Are you interested in both puppies? If not, which of the puppies are you looking at? why did you choose to adopt a pet (Bulldog breed) as a home pet, do you have any pet experience before in this breed? Hope you don't mind me asking much questions, just that you know some people will want to adopt your pet not out of the passion they have for pets but to later on resell them to make profit and that's one thing I’m trying to avoid. And others will take them in for breeding purposes.
Have a blessed day,
Best regards,
Kathryn Gabby

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
Advertisement

#198479 by Bryon Williams Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:15 am
Hi dear and thanks for the mail.Actually from the mail you sent it shows you want just one of the puppies but i wish you are taking both so that they can be together so that they can love and don't miss each other and will make a great home when they are together.How about your work/home Schedule??I wouldn't want my pups to go into homes that will not be able to afford to time to attend to them.
Thanks Kathryn

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/