Scams selling or giving away non-existent animals, often Puppy Scams.
#200034 by Latin_CHika Mon May 05, 2014 12:34 am
Challenge Pet ([email protected])

i got scammed by that women. i wanted a female husky.Her ad said she had one male husky and one female husky free of charge but had to pay for delivery. i lost 250.00 in shipping and then 120.00 for a crate ... i feel very stupid. She is passing herself as Melisa right now and her mobile number is 707 406 7160 .
this is the email i got for the crate :
NOTE. Our Company is adopting an end-of-year Financial Accounts Auditing Policy (FAA P), so you will make a payment of $100 Western Union Or Money Gram using the names, address and zip code of the Company's Accountant ,
and this is where i sent the money to:
NAMES......................... .............. Ankiambom Joel Ncham
COUNTRY...................... ..............Cameroon
STATE........................ ......... Central Region
CITY:........................ .........................Yaoun de
POSTAL CODE:......................... .......00237
ADDRESS.....................2 251 Benson Road .
thats for the fake pet transportation company
Challenge Pet ([email protected])
Advertisement

#200082 by vonpaso xlura Mon May 05, 2014 5:31 am
Thanks for posting! Could you post the text of the ad? Someone may be searching for text in the ad and it would be good for them to find it before being told to send money by WU or MG to Cameroon (only scammers ask for money to be sent by WU or MG and Cameroon is the hotbed of pet scammers).

... ni los estafadores heredarán el reino de Dios. 1 Cor. 6:10
#200188 by Latin_CHika Mon May 05, 2014 6:23 pm
this is the email i got :( so sad i was just so excited to get a husky puppy
DEAR CLIENT,
THANK YOU FOR THE PAYMENT OF $250.00 FOR THE SHIPMENT OF YOUR DOG. ACCEPT GREETINGS FROM THE ENTIRE STAFFS OF THIS AGENCY. WE ARE WRITING YOU REGARDING SHIPMENT OF YOUR DOG WHICH IS STILL PENDING HERE AT THE AIRPORT . WE ARE SO SORRY TO TELL YOU THAT THE FLIGHT WAS UNABLE TO GO THROUGH DUE TO THE FACT THAT WE ARE HAVING A VERY SEVERE WEATHER CONDITION UNLIKE YOUR OWN WEATHER CONDITION OVER THERE WHICH DOES NOT PERMIT THE PUPPY TO FLY BECAUSE IT MIGHT END UP CATCH FEVER IN THE COURSE OF THE TRIP OR IT MAY EVEN CAUSE THE PUPPY'S DEATH .

We need to acquire a traveling crate which the puppy is going to be put inside before She can travel . This crate is to prevent the puppy from any change in climate condition as a result of change in environment . This crate is going to keep the puppy warm through out the trip . Since this crates are too expensive that no individual can buy,what we normally do is that we collect a deposit for which ever one you choose, then we put your puppy inside the crate , then when you receive the puppy and sign the papers which will be handed to you by our agents , your money will be refunded back to you by our delivery agent . Also we do not accept deposit from third party . So we urge you to pay the deposit immediately before the flight departure today or else the puppy will not take the flight on board because it is compulsory for the puppy to travel with the crate . Below are the categories of crates we have at our agency , so you will have to choose the one you will like for your puppy and make the deposit of the money on it . You have to know that when the puppy arrives at your home , you will have to give back the crate to the agents and your money will be refunded back . Only 0.002% of the total amount will be deducted from your money as charges . below are the various crates we have so you choose the one that suits you and make the deposit as soon as possible .

Self Temperature Regulating Crate . $70
Automatic Temperature Regulating Crate . $120

Right now we are waiting on you so that we can proceed with the delivery today, You will have to use the bellow address that you will be using to make the deposit for the delivery as soon as you are done with the payment just get back to us with all the money transfer details.

BELOW IS THE ADDRESS OF OUR CASHIER OF OUR HEAD OFFICE AS
WRITTEN BELOW.:
NOTE. Our Company is adopting an end-of-year Financial Accounts Auditing Policy (FAA P), so you will make a payment of $100 Western Union Or Money Gram using the names, address and zip code of the Company's Accountant ,

NAMES......................... .............. Ankiambom Joel Ncham
COUNTRY...................... ..............Cameroon
STATE........................ ......... Central Region
CITY:........................ .........................Yaoun de
POSTAL CODE:......................... .......00237
ADDRESS.....................2 251 Benson Road .

NB: GET IN CONTACT WITH US FOR ANY INQUIRIES ABOUT PAYMENTS
WHEN YOU ARE PAYING THE FEES YOU WILL NEED A TEST QUESTION,MAKE IT TO BE

TEST QUESTION: What Is Your Name ?
ANSWER : Joel .

When payment is done, you get back to us with the transfer details from Western Union Or Money Gram such as senders Names and the MTCN numbers and the Reference Number.
This is required for verification and confirmation of payment.

FLIGHT DETAILS

( we will email you with the flight details after payment is confirmed)
#200199 by Bryon Williams Mon May 05, 2014 7:52 pm
[email protected]
Originating IP: 41.204.93.230
Originating ISP: Cameroon Telecommunications Network
City: n/a
Country of Origin: Cameroon

Yaounde, Cameroon

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/