Scams selling or giving away non-existent animals, often Puppy Scams.
#200548 by Mike Wilson Wed May 07, 2014 9:26 pm
Corgi Puppy Scam

[email protected]
(206)-629-6818
443-897-5911 Magic Jack VoIP Number used by scammer

The email originates in Cameroon, Africa.

Hi there,,,
Thanks for your mail in regards of my puppies ,i call these my puppies Rex & Keri.They will be coming alongside with all health papers.vet records and play toys ,they are registered,vet check and micro chip,and currently under all shots and vaccines goes along with kids and other home pets,actually i am not selling these puppies as all i need is a nice and lovely home were they can be spoil with so much love and care.The reason why i am given them out is due to the nature of my new Job which is so demanding and makes me travel a lots ,so this how ever makes me to spend little or no time
with the puppies ,so i really need a new home for them, okay if you can
give me the full assurance that you will love and take very good care
of my puppies then i will be very happy and gladly give them to you ,before
we proceed i will love to ask some few questions ,
Were about are you located?
Are you a breeder?
Do you have a vet around you?
Do you have any experience with pets ?
How Soon will you need the puppies ?
am sorry asking so many questions just want to make sure that my puppies goes to nice and caring home okay
Thanks and hope to read from you soon.
Erica Taylor..

Followed by

thanks for answering all my questions ,well the reason why i ask you all those questions is to make sure that my puppies are going to a nice and caring home ,actually if you will love to take any of my puppies, there is no problem all i need is for you to keep to your promised to spoil them with much love,See their pictures below and i hope you will admire them.They are both 12 weeks old and they are that kind of puppies that loves to play with kids and other house pets and i know that they will make a very happy play mate to you,they will be coming to you with all the following documents
health paper
vet records
play toys
micro chip papers
and change of ownership documents ,
well i am presently in Baltimore,MD where i just newly relocated as a result of my newly acquired job ,so i will be very much happy if you can come over for the pick up of the puppies,but if coming over will be too far for you ,please do not worry i will arrange for them to be delivered over to you at your home and all you need do is to pay just $250 each for as delivery fee and you will be making the payment directly to the agency so that they can carry on with the delivery asap ,okay if delivery will be okay by you then i will be needing your full delivery details such as
your full names......
home address...........
city..........................
Post code...................
phone numbers........cell and land line
with all this information i will take the puppies to the agency and have them registered under your names and address for delivery to be done okay. You have seen their pictures, do let me know if you will love to have the male ( Rex ) or female ( Keri ).
thanks and hope to read from you soon....
Erica Taylor

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
Advertisement