Scams selling or giving away non-existent animals, often Puppy Scams.
#201308 by melisa6 Tue May 13, 2014 6:02 am
mr xxx is parrot scammer he tried to scam me the other day please watch out this his email address. (removed address of innocent target - dotti)

Admin note: this post was made by a scammer in Cameroon, attempting to take revenge on someone for exposing his scam. He is apparently clueless enough to think he can fool a forum of people who deal with lowlifes like him every day. In addition to the email addresses Alan Jones has posted below, this scammer uses the email address [email protected] The nitwit also signed up under the address [email protected] in yet another attempt to get posts exposing his scam removed.

We have left the above post to show how low some of these scammers are willing to go.
Advertisement

#201310 by AlanJones Tue May 13, 2014 6:06 am
Please can you post evidence of the scam, such as the emails sent to you by the scammer and any fake websites that they may have used.

Edit: The above post was made by a scammer trying to intimidate his victim into removing posts that he had made on the forum.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#201331 by Hosam Tue May 13, 2014 8:08 am
Dear All,
What a big liar this Melisa6. She just sent me an email threating to publish my name as a scammer.(which she already did) just one thing please send proof regarding your claims.The funny thing that I was the one warning people about your scam. Do your best honey next time.

Hosam
#201332 by melisa6 Tue May 13, 2014 8:33 am
you made my sister spend a lot of money trying to help u at the end u told her u never wanted anything she never bordered why do u still go on telling people she is a scammer delete the post for she is genuine
#201334 by AlanJones Tue May 13, 2014 8:52 am
Still not posting any evidence I see - your post has been flagged reporting you as a scammer so that an Admin or Mod can review it and deal with it approprately.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#201335 by AlanJones Tue May 13, 2014 8:56 am
Here are the email addresses used by the low life scammer who tries to blackmail his victims into removing their reports highlighting his scam.

coco ali <[email protected]>;
pet services <[email protected]>

A legitimate business would not use a hotmail.com email address or ask for payments to be sent to a random person in Cameroon.

Feel free to try and blackmail me into removing this post melisa6.

#201338 by AlanJones Tue May 13, 2014 9:13 am
Here is the email that the pathetic little cretin who calls himself Coco Ali and Melisa Newton sent to the victim to try and blackmail him into removing the factual posts that he made publicising the scam they were running

Subject: Re: Your parrots
To: XXX

hello i just put your name on scamwarners.com for trying to make me loss my parrots and i did this with help from the agency.till you remove thiers before they will remove your own

thanks

The barely literate rambling shows that "Coco Ali" is a poorly educated scammer sitting in his Internet cafe in Cameroon.

#201339 by Dotti Tue May 13, 2014 9:19 am
Welcome Melisa6/Manuel06,

I have taken the liberty of updating BOTH of your ranks to reflect who you are, so any post you make will be very obvious to victims reading these threads. I have not banned you, because I wanted to make sure that you see how your attempts to play games with experienced scam-fighters have gone astray.

You are welcome to come back and share more of your email addresses and scams with us, and we will be happy to make sure they get they attention they deserve.

Edit to add: It seems this scammer has been using the coco ali identity for some time: http://www.pissedconsumer.com/company/w ... 92973.html

Need to post photos? http://scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=3219
Are you a victim of a romance scam? Read here for advice and FAQ's.
#201419 by Bryon Williams Wed May 14, 2014 12:10 am
Stupid Scammer. We know scams. This post must be killing business. Get a Job and quit scamming/thieving.

I do know in your society it is ok to scam to ask god for help. You pray to god to send victims. The victims being sent to you are not from god. May your soul be burned in hell.

My email address is [email protected] We can take this further if you wish.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/