Scams selling or giving away non-existent animals, often Puppy Scams.
by Mike Wilson Thu May 15, 2014 5:21 pm
Subject: healthy male and female congo african grey parrots for adoption,
email [email protected]
phone number- +254703229082

hello,

are you friendly to pets or do you love animals?

we the zoo managers in collaboration with the kenya wildlife association are giving out our healthy breeded and well tamed parrots for adoption,

we have a large number of african grey parrots which are well tamed, intelligent, fast to learn, speaks and sings, healthy and very friendly with family and kids in our zoo here in kenya eastern africa the land of animals and tourism, if you are interested in the adoption of our parrots please kindly get back to me so i can give you more details concerning them, you can call me directly on my email [email protected], thanks

yours sincerely, bliss

email- [email protected]
phone number- +254703229082
mgr. kenya wildlife association

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
Advertisement

by Mike Wilson Fri May 16, 2014 10:47 am
bliss denko [email protected]

hello,
thank you for getting back to me regarding our lovely african congo grey parrots. am very sorry for the late reply because i have been very busy at work in the zoo management. these parrots are for adoption and all we are looking for is a lovely and caring homes for these parrots. the reason why we are giving out these parrots for adoption is because we want to attract more attention from animal lovers and tourists from across the globe so that at some time they would visit kenya someday and feel the warm environment and enjoy the good tourist places in kenya, we have got a large number of them and we do not wish to sell them because parrots are like children so it is so friendly and kind to human beings who adores them, children are not to be sold and so we decided to give out this parrots for adoption to homes who can take good care of them as their own children, so all you shall be paying will be the transportation of the parrots mark and daisy which will cost you 200 us dollars only for the transportation of the parrots to you there and the shipment of the parrots will be through our national airline[kenya airways]. so please if that is fine by you i will like you to get back to me with your complete data above and the number of parrots you would love to adopt from us so that i can take the parrots to register them on your names and address ok. so please i will like you to email me back with your complete data below
full names.............................................
complete house address..........................
state or city..............................................
telephone number.......................................
postal code..................................................
nearest airport to your location........................
once you get back to me with your complete address above i will take the parrots mark and daisy to register them on your names and address and once i register them the transportation agency representative who will accompany the parrots to deliver them to you there will now contact you to let you know how to pay them the 200 us dollars for the transportation so that once you pay them the money they will now confirm and activate the flight of the parrots and also email you back with the flight details. the parrots will be delivered directly to you either in your nearest airport which you will come to pick them or any nearer address you provide by the transportation agency delivery agents, they will also deliver the adoption papers which you will sign and some feed samples for the parrots and also the parrots will be coming with a good cage ok. so please get back to me as soon as possible,
thanks am waiting to read from you soon

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
by Mike Wilson Fri May 16, 2014 4:10 pm
SMS from 0718204417 fake pet shipper +254718204417
Hello mr xxx, my name is eze, a member of kenya airways crew, i hav bn assigned to deliver ur parrots which was registered in our office today by a zoologist, d flight is scheduled to board on d 19th. Monday, arriving at pdx b4 connecting via a local flight to <removed>, estimated adress given is <removed>, if this adress is correct please kindly pay us d sum of 200 dollars before saturday night for the shipment, the money is to be sent via western union money transfer as follows: names-eze dennis bless, adress- 14 airline road nairobi kenya, phone +254718204417, thanks

It is ALWAYS a scam
by Mike Wilson Sat May 17, 2014 9:39 am
The fake shipping company associated with this scam
Phone +254718204417
[email protected]

hello xxxx, my name is eze bless, a memeber of the kenya airline authority assigned to deliver your stuff[parrots], our flight is leaving kenya for <removed> by sunday night so you are adviced to send the shiping fee latest today saturday, we have got your addresses and contact number which we will use to contact you immidiately we arrive <removed> field, pls send the 200 us dollars as follow
names-eze dennis bless
address-14 airline road , nairobi kenya
phone number +254718204417
email [email protected]
hope to hear from you soon, please kindly email us back your money sending details via this email address, [email protected],

It is ALWAYS a scam