Scams selling or giving away non-existent animals, often Puppy Scams.
#207997 by Bryon Williams Sat Jun 28, 2014 11:05 pm
Multiple ads across the country.

Champion Bloodline Teacup Yorkie puppies for adopt

I have two teacup Yorkie puppies available for family additions.They are well trained and socialized and playful.They came from the same parents,12 weeks old and have no health complications.They have been vaccinated with all shots and will be coming with all their records.They are very wonderful puppies and if you were looking for a good and longlasting companion then you should search no more.Contact us for more information through (732) 800-7004 or email us at ([email protected]).
Thanks

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
Advertisement

#208103 by Bryon Williams Sun Jun 29, 2014 5:11 pm
Originating IP: 41.204.71.168
Originating ISP: Cameroon Telecommunications Network
City: Bamenda
Country of Origin: Cameroon

From M J
X-Apparently-To: xxxxxxx via 98.137.10.99; +0000
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received-SPF: pass (domain of yahoo.com designates 98.138.229.30 as permitted sender)

X-Originating-IP: [98.138.229.30]
Authentication-Results: mta1274.mail.ne1.yahoo.com from=yahoo.com; domainkeys=neutral (no sig); from=yahoo.com; dkim=pass (ok)
Received: from 127.0.0.1 (EHLO nm37.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com) (98.138.229.30)
by mta1274.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with SMTPS; Sun, 29 Jun 2014 20:41:20 +0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by nm37.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 29 Jun 2014 20:41:20 -0000
Received: from [98.138.100.113] by nm37.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 29 Jun 2014 20:38:21 -0000
Received: from [98.138.101.174] by tm104.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 29 Jun 2014 20:38:03 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1085.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 29 Jun 2014 20:38:03 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-4
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: [email protected]
Received: (qmail 63147 invoked by uid 60001); 29 Jun 2014 20:38:03 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1404074283; bh=mMJv1d+Hk8xx8cT2fYRhWV8Ba+vYGOB2Mc2TZU1Dcuw=; h=References:Message-ID:Date:From:Reply-To:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type;
Received: from [41.204.71.168] by web125501.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sun, 29 Jun 2014 13:38:02 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.191.1
References: <[email protected]>
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
Date:
Reply-To: M J <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: yorkie

Reply-To: M J [email protected]

Hello ,
Thanks for contacting regarding my puppies. All tow puppies are still available for loving and caring families willing to treat them with lots of TLC. First of all, i have Two puppies available ( 1 Male and 1 Female ). I have attached some pictures of them,the male puppy is call BILLY and the female TIKI, I am only willing to give them out to loving and caring families that can guarantee me that the puppies are going to be spoiled and treated like the prince' and princess' which they really are. So are you sure you will be able to do that? then you will have to take not about the the puppies, they are

# Breed: pure breed Tea cup Yorkie Puppies
# Gender: male and female
# Pet name:TIKI and BILLY
# Age: 12 week(s),
# Color/Markings: Gold/Black
# Potential: Perfect Pet
# Temperament & Personality: Perfect temperament and great with kids and
# Other pets.They are House, Potty and Crate Training.

Our reason for getting rid of TIKI and BILLY is just because i got a new appointment to work here in New Jersey and we have to move our family but rather it unfortunate my husband Job and our new apartment do not aloud us to groom them anymore so we just have to Re-home them, The puppies are currently 12 weeks old, love to be held and cuddled, they also love the company of children and other house pets and shall definitely make perfect additions to their new families. I am only willing to give them out to loving and caring families that can guarantee me that the puppies are going to be spoiled and treated like the prince' and princess' which they really are. So are you sure you will be able to do that? If YES, then i will very much appreciate it if you can send me answers to the following questions because i would very much like to know how they will be doing while with their new families :We Just relocated here in ( New Jersey )

# Where about are you located?
# Why do you need to adopt a dog at this point in time.
# How soon do you need them?
# Do you have any experience in raising Yorkie puppies (or pets in general)?
# Do you presently have kids and other pets?
# Who will look after the puppies when you are not around?
# Name and Cell contact number?

I do hope you understand i just need to know a little more about their new families so a little more information and if possible pictures of your home and family will be highly appreciated. Each puppy costs $250, And Both of them will cost $400. I shall be expecting your response with answers to the questions so i can make my decision.

Thanks so much and waiting

OUR FEMALE PUPPY RESENT PICS (TIKI)

HERE ARE A LITTLE MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE PUPPIES
- TIKI and BILLY are little Gorgeous Male and female Teacup Yorkie puppies.
- They have a baby doll face, AKC Registered,
- 12 weeks old, current weight is 1.5LBS,
- They are expected to weigh about 3.5LBS at full growth,
- Has a great personality, and an overall healthy well-being.
-They are All Up To Date On their Shots And Ready To Go!!!

OUR MALE RESENT PICS (BILLY)

You Can Visit Our WebPage for more Pix and Infors

lovelyteacupyorkiepuppies.webs.com/

Thanks

Your new puppies will be coming along with lots of great pet accessories like.....

* A new baby blanket ..
* Puppy care kit ..
* Food Menu Card ..
* All medical paperwork ..
* Bag of food they eat ..
* A feeding bowl ..
* Favorite Play toys ..
* And whatever other goodies I can find !

God Bless You and may the good lord always be with you,
Kind Regards,
http://www.turn backtogod .com/wp-content/ uploads/2008/10/jesus-animated- gif-image-0111.gif

Almighty God, Whose hands hold all matters of life, give me grace of success in the work that I do.Help me to give it the careful thought and the strict attention that will lead to success.
Watch over me and govern my actions, that I may not mar its perfection. Show me how to give my best, and let me not despise the toil that is necessary to complete it. Make my life a successful one, in that every duty You give to me, I do it well. Give me the blessing of Your help and guidance, and suffer me not to fail.
In Jesus' name.
Amen.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/