Scams selling or giving away non-existent animals, often Puppy Scams.
#211656 by Mike Wilson Thu Jul 24, 2014 9:24 am
henry joe [email protected]
+19375831833 Used by fake breeder
937 583 1833
[email protected]
+234 812 643 5711 Mobile telephone in Nigeria, Africa

The puppy I advertised on the webpage has been adopted by Rev.Henric.Hessels residing at Florida and the puppy is doing quite well with him and his family according to his last comment about the puppy welfare at their resident. I want to refer you to one of my customers who was graduate of Denver Seminary and he works as the Bereavement Manager at Hospice of Metro Denver. He bought two puppies from me as well and .He has been transfered to West Africa in continuations to his missionary work. He went there with the two puppies he adopted from me. Unfortunately,West Africa is not the place for these types of dogs.He contacted me few days ago to find a caring parent that will adopt the puppies back to the USA He had no time for them, the african weather is so harsh according to him and this is really troubling him and his mission in West Africa.Contact Evangelist. Henric . Hessels as soon as you can and tell him I refered you to him.He will be excited if he knows you are directed by me.. Below is his email address. [email protected]

Note: He is giving out just only one puppy ,so tell him maybe you are interested in male or female and you will be paying for the shipping,only which is $300 no more additional payment kindly include your phone number when replying him

Thanks

The puppy is okay with kids shipping to doorstep is total of $400 and have just talk to one of our church member and he. told me the best way to receive money here is by Western Union so you can go to any Western Union wall-mart store or grocery store and send the money in care of. my secretary name or below is the information to use

Receivers name : MOSES YINKA
Address : No,4, Frank street
City: Surulere
State: Lagos
Zip code:23401
Text Question : Good
Text answer : God

More-also i will like you to take good care of the puppy once you get it and i. have just talk to the shipping company today and they told me the puppy. can be shipped now and you will receive it by 5 p.m tomorrow in your. airport ,and after your payment is confirmed , I will proceed with the shipping immediately without delay and after the shipping i will send. you a copy of the airway bill receipt from the shipping company and as soon you send the money kindly get back to me with the M.T.C.N number from Western Union and as soon you receive the puppy please take good care of the puppy

Rev

Rev Henri C Hessels
[email protected]

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
Advertisement