Scams selling or giving away non-existent animals, often Puppy Scams.
#218980 by AmyG1229 Sun Sep 14, 2014 12:38 pm
I was looking online for puppies in my area. I found the cutest puppies and I messaged the number and asked about the puppies. I received a message back almost instantly along with 9 pictures. They asked questions about my life style because that wanted to make sure that the puppy would be going to a good home. I was so excited that they said I could have her but they recently moved out of my area and they would have to ship the dog to me. They referred to the dog as the baby in every message, they would not talk on the phone just message. They told me that they would have the shipping company call me and email me with the details on on how to pay. When I got the email I was shocked that they wanted me to send the money to Cameroon...thought they were in California!! I decided to do some research and found out that the same phone number was linked to several different animals for sale on multiple websites !! DO NOT CONTACT THESE PEOPLE!!! Below are the number the sellers used, the number the shipping company used and the email I was sent to make the payment of $300. I hope this helps other people.

Sellers number: 951-723-9238
Shippers number: 720-230-6047
Shippers name: air petshippers
The email: Dear client,

All payments at the moment are directed
to our financial audit headquarters in Cameroon. You will be prompted to copy the
following data as its is. take it to the nearest Money Gram
agency and send the money to the address.as soon as you send the money kindly email or call us back with the Money Transfer Control Number that will be on your Money Gram receipt.

Thanks for using our service and stay to enjoy our service.

Managements

PAYMENT ADDRESS

Name: Chiboh Leo
City & State Bamanda , Ntarikon
Zip Code

A Test question and
Answer is requested when making the payment, use the below

Test Question:

Who?
Answer:
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Advertisement

#218982 by vonpaso xlura Sun Sep 14, 2014 12:56 pm
Please post the emails they sent, including headers, and the website, if any, of the fake pet shipper.

... ni los estafadores heredarán el reino de Dios. 1 Cor. 6:10
#219012 by AmyG1229 Sun Sep 14, 2014 7:27 pm
[email protected] is the email address they used to email me from. I included the email they sent me in my first post and the ad was on dogs.oodle.com. I tried attaching a picture of it but it won't let me, I have seen a pic of the ad posted on this website already.