Scams selling or giving away non-existent animals, often Puppy Scams.
#219462 by negz760 Wed Sep 17, 2014 4:49 pm
titi karam <[email protected]>

Attachments12:25 PM (53 minutes ago)

to me
Hi
Thanks for the inquiry about my puppies. Ellie(female) and mace
(male) is still available. they are 13 weeks old. they love indoors a lot and they are very healthy. they also feed well and have a good relationship with other pets and well trained too. they are De-wormed, Micro-chipped, updated with
shots, and will come with all their papers and health records alongside toys & feeding menu. they are also vet checked and vaccinated and very healthy both inside and outside her body. they are hand raised and home trained with up to date vet records. so if you are really interested and wants to take care of this puppies , please get back to me . I just have some few questions for you;

Have you got experience in keeping pets?
Do you have a vet that you will take them to if needed?
Do you have any pet at the moment?
Where precisely are you located?

if there is any other thing you will need to know about this puppies please
do feel free to send me an e-mail OK. Thanks and awaiting your responds

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Melissa Beckett <[email protected]>

Attachments1:05 PM (24 minutes ago)

to me
Hello, thanks for your interest in adopting this my lovely puppies from me, I have been waiting endlessly for loving families to contact me . They are still available OKAY,because i am really trying to locate the best home for them. They are by name (female) Tina,11 weeks old of age, Lovely face, super pretty ears and she also have a great temperament. This little girl stands out because she has a very sweet little face and she looks like a doll. She has a thick and shinny coat too.Can't get any cuter. and (male) Kiki,10 weeks old of age, he is smart, lovable and loves to give kisses.He is an absolute cutie pie, with an amazing personality. He is very friendly and outgoing and loves everyone. He has a beautiful hair coat that is hypo-allergenic and non-shedding.They have gotten all their shots,have been on a heart worm prevention and wormed. They are house train and potty ..Both Kiki and Tina have been great together and they have been good around other pets.I am just so concerned about their welfare and hope you can assure me of that.They are little babies every heart of any family will desire.They come along with health documents like. AKC registration papers, champion bloodlines,travel crates with toys and a year guarantee including a hand book on how to raise puppies.Their weigh, Tina 2.9lbs and Kiki 2.1lb and will pursue to weigh 4.2ibs when full grown. I am giving them out for adoption because of my newly acquired Job as a Legal Consultant which demands a lot of my time and entails a lot of traveling. As such, i have little or no time to spend with them.They are really in need of a home where they will be provided with all the love, care and attention they are being deprived of here.I am presently in Spokane WA on a 4 months assignment.I am here in Spokane WA with the puppies.I have little or no time to spend with them which is the more reason i am giving them out for free adoption.You should understand that i am giving them free because all i expect from you is that you promise and assure me that you are going to take proper care of them.If you think you can take great care of the puppies then feel free to come immediately and present yourself and pick them up, but if you can afford the cost of shipping to your location which will cost you at most $600 for both and $350 for one then i can help you arrange for a shipping service to your location if you can not make it up here to pick them up.I will be happy if you will give my lovely babies a nice and for ever home..however, i can have them shipped to you if you can assure me that you will take proper care of them by answering to the below questions and providing me with the following Have you ever had a puppy before......?What is your Occupation.........? Do you promise to take proper care of them............? To provide pictures so i see how they is doing.........? What is your exact location?.................? Do you want both or just one ? male or female ? When do you want them.
Best Regards.

Melisa B

----------------------------------

ALSO

<Removed ling to image to protect privacy> Mike W

-
Advertisement

#219508 by Mike Wilson Thu Sep 18, 2014 12:58 am
Welcome to Scamwarners negz760,

This is a classice pet scam where the man is playing both parts and claiming that his wife is deaf as the reason why "she" cannot talk on the phone.
Please call my husband on

410-779-9563
Because am deaf he will let you know ho we are going to start with the delivery arrangements once you send the money.

The telephone number is a computer base VoIP number from Baltimore Maryland.

If you have any additional questions about this scam please ask.

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon