Scams selling or giving away non-existent animals, often Puppy Scams.
#236599 by Mike Wilson Wed Feb 04, 2015 4:22 pm
www.cocofrenchbulldogs.net

Fake bulldog breeder

Domain Name: COCOFRENCHBULLDOGS.NET
Registrar: ENOM, INC.
Sponsoring Registrar IANA ID: 48
Whois Server: whois.enom.com
Referral URL: http://www.enom.com
Name Server: NS1-WILD.VIVAWEBHOST.COM
Name Server: NS2-WILD.VIVAWEBHOST.COM
Status: clientTransferProhibited http://www.icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Updated Date: 24-jan-2015
Creation Date: 24-jan-2015
Expiration Date: 24-jan-2016

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
Advertisement

#236712 by Mike Wilson Thu Feb 05, 2015 9:46 am
Manilina Kennels <[email protected]>

Hi <removed> thank you for your inquiry, I am happy to know that you are interested in providing a home for a bulldog puppy, We have a liter of six puppies, five of which are still available and ready to join their forever new families. You can view the available pups cocofrenchbulldogs.net and let us know your preference.
The puppies available are Quickel (Female), Austel (Female), Cubar (Male), Gravino (Male) and Tipper (Male).
QUICKEL IS NOT ONLY FROM A HOME WHERE SHE IS VERY USE TO KIDS BUT SHE IS ALSO EXTREMELY HEALTHY AND HAS A GREAT NATURED LOVELY PERSONALITY. SHE HAS GREAT CONFORMATION WITH HER ROSE EARS, LOW SET SPIKE TAIL, BEAUTIFUL SHAPED HEAD, FLASHY COAT AND WONDERFUL THICK BODY TYPE! IT IS NO DOUBT THAT HER EXCELLENT QUALITY AND TYPE IS A RESULT OF HER OUTSTANDING PERSONALITY WHICH STANDS THE BEST OF ALL OUR PUPPIES, she tend to be a little aloof or disinterested with other dogs but crave the attention and approval of her owner and family. Part of her charm is that she looks so tough but aren't at all. She is brave to the extreme and will try to guard and defend you when she thinks you are being threatened. lol!
AUSTELL, Even though Austell is not the fastest puppy amongst this litter, she is certainly not indolent or apathetic. Even when she seem asleep or resting, she will still notice every single movement. She will notice every single change you make in the arrangement of your furniture and it is not unusual of her to bark when something is out of place in the house. She likes to play.
CUBAR IS VERY SWEET, LAID BACK & CUDDLY. HE HAS BEEN HAND RAISED WITH CHILDREN & HAS GREAT ENERGY TO PLAY FROM AM TO PM. HE IS THICK & HAS A BEAUTIFUL WALKING STYLE! His vaccinations are all up to date & he is health guaranteed. On most occasions he would rather sit in the lap of his owner than join in the play of other dogs though he got all the energy. If a price where to be awarded for companionship, the winner would surely be Cubar. He is totally forgiving and loving when it comes to humans, he's actually a great guy.
GRAVINO IS OUTGOING, PLAYFUL & HAPPY TO MAKE FRIENDS!. HE HAS BEEN HAND RAISED WITH CHILDREN. More than with any other puppy dog, his character and personality is often misunderstood. Even his intelligence is sometimes questioned. His natural protectiveness is probably most manifest in his behavior towards small children or animals. His natural Propensity to defend the smaller ones makes him sometimes intervene even when any of my kids get told off by me or my partner. Of course, like in all litters, individual pups differ greatly, he is not lazy couch potatoes of breed. His faithfulness, his stubbornness, his protectiveness and devotions to his loved ones is what you will like him for.
TIPPER turns heads wherever you take him. He will definitely be the talk of the WHOLE NEIGHBORHOOD!! He is an awesome little baby from his head all the way to his puppy paws. He has a short and compact Bulldog composition and big puppy eyes that will melt your heart. You cannot help but want to take this baby home!
ABOUT THEIR GENERAL TEMPERAMENT, They Conveys impression of determination, strength and activity. Alert, bold, loyal, dependable, courageous, fierce in appearance, but possessed of affectionate nature. Courageous (not vicious or aggressive), and demeanor should be pacific and dignified. These attributes should be countenanced by the expression and behavior.
Well I hope I just gave you at least and idea of each puppy and hopefully this can help you in making the choice that suits you best. We have been breeding puppies for the past 6 years and really have much experience in the field as we have even taken some lessons and read books and gone through trainings, We have a primary job though so breeding bulldogs is for the sake of experience only as we do not sell our puppies to make money to keep the family rather we only seek homes that are willing to share a loving and caring home with them. We see these puppies are family members so we do not but a price tag on them but we only charge an adoption fee of $650 on each puppy but transportation cost could aply if you are not very close to us. I really hope you like one of the puppies on our page so please just tell us which of them you want to re-home and also tell us where you are located. I shall advice you on the next step to take towards getting the puppy in your home as soon as we hear back from you. Please let us know your exact location.
Thank you.
Simons

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
#236984 by Mike Wilson Sat Feb 07, 2015 2:41 pm
Hello <removed>, it will be nice talking to you on phone so call us at any time 470-891-6250, and thanks once again for accepting our lovely puppy as a new addition into your home. The shipping of the puppy will be scheduled according to your own schedule. In regards to the payment, you will need to go to the closest Walmart store at your location and use their MONEY-GRAM service to send us the payment . You will be making the payment to my husband because he is incharge of setting up all the necessary shipping arrangements for the puppy. You will be sending the payment to us using the names and address below .

NAMES................ SIMONS ANDRAE
COUNTRY............ USA
STATE................ ILLINOIS
CITY................... CARBONDALE, 62901
ADDRESS,........... 1200 E Grand Ave

When sending the payment, you will need to include a test question and answer to the money transfer. Use these

TEST QUESTION........... HOW SOON?
ANSWER....................... IMMEDIATELY

Get back to us with the payment confirmation number so we can proceed asap.

Regards

It is ALWAYS a scam
#237534 by Dotti Thu Feb 12, 2015 2:15 pm
If you paid by Western Union, moneygram, or prepaid card, and the money has been picked up or the card used, I am afraid there is absolutely nothing you can do. WU and Moneygram can only be reversed before pickup, and prepaid cards can only be stopped before use.

Unfortunately, the people you dealt with are not breeders. They are petty criminals in Africa (most often Cameroon) who have stolen photos of bulldog puppies from real websites, and are pretending to own them. In reality, they have never even seen these puppies in person. They have given you fake names and addresses, and shared none of their real information. The test question and answer allows a person to pick up the money or change the receiver information/location without having to provide ID.

You can and should report the crime to IC3 at a minimum, but realistically, the chances of getting money back are extremely slim.

Need to post photos? http://scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=3219
Are you a victim of a romance scam? Read here for advice and FAQ's.
#238904 by JonieLowe Mon Feb 23, 2015 7:11 am
I too have been in communication with this guy...aka Malik.

Email: Hello <removed > MW, we are located in Troy, Alabama. what about you, where are you located at?

On Sun, Feb 22, 2015 at 7:22 PM, I am interested in Quickel. She is very cute. Where are you located?

Jonie Lowe

On Feb 20, 2015, at 6:10 PM, simons frenchies <[email protected]> wrote:

Hello Jonie, thanks for your inquiry, I am happy to know that you are interested in providing a home for a French bulldog puppy, We have a liter of six puppies, five of which are still available and ready to join their forever new families. You can view the available pups cocofrenchbulldogs.net and let us know your preference.
The puppies available are Quickel (Female), Austel (Female), Cubar (Male), Gravino (Male) and Tipper (Male).
QUICKEL IS NOT ONLY FROM A HOME WHERE SHE IS VERY USE TO KIDS BUT SHE IS ALSO EXTREMELY HEALTHY AND HAS A GREAT NATURED LOVELY PERSONALITY. SHE HAS GREAT CONFORMATION WITH HER ROSE EARS, LOW SET SPIKE TAIL, BEAUTIFUL SHAPED HEAD, FLASHY COAT AND WONDERFUL THICK BODY TYPE! IT IS NO DOUBT THAT HER EXCELLENT QUALITY AND TYPE IS A RESULT OF HER OUTSTANDING PERSONALITY WHICH STANDS THE BEST OF ALL OUR PUPPIES, she tend to be a little aloof or disinterested with other dogs but crave the attention and approval of her owner and family. Part of her charm is that she looks so tough but aren't at all. She is brave to the extreme and will try to guard and defend you when she thinks you are being threatened. lol!
AUSTELL, Even though Austell is not the fastest puppy amongst this litter, she is certainly not indolent or apathetic. Even when she seem asleep or resting, she will still notice every single movement. She will notice every single change you make in the arrangement of your furniture and it is not unusual of her to bark when something is out of place in the house. She likes to play.
CUBAR IS VERY SWEET, LAID BACK & CUDDLY. HE HAS BEEN HAND RAISED WITH CHILDREN & HAS GREAT ENERGY TO PLAY FROM AM TO PM. HE IS THICK & HAS A BEAUTIFUL WALKING STYLE! His vaccinations are all up to date & he is health guaranteed. On most occasions he would rather sit in the lap of his owner than join in the play of other dogs though he got all the energy. If a price where to be awarded for companionship, the winner would surely be Cubar. He is totally forgiving and loving when it comes to humans, he's actually a great guy.
GRAVINO IS OUTGOING, PLAYFUL & HAPPY TO MAKE FRIENDS!. HE HAS BEEN HAND RAISED WITH CHILDREN. More than with any other puppy dog, his character and personality is often misunderstood. Even his intelligence is sometimes questioned. His natural protectiveness is probably most manifest in his behavior towards small children or animals. His natural Propensity to defend the smaller ones makes him sometimes intervene even when any of my kids get told off by me or my partner. Of course, like in all litters, individual pups differ greatly, he is not lazy couch potatoes of breed. His faithfulness, his stubbornness, his protectiveness and devotions to his loved ones is what you will like him for.
TIPPER turns heads wherever you take him. He will definitely be the talk of the WHOLE NEIGHBORHOOD!! He is an awesome little baby from his head all the way to his puppy paws. He has a short and compact French Bulldog composition and big puppy eyes that will melt your heart. You cannot help but want to take this baby home!
ABOUT THEIR GENERAL TEMPERAMENT, They Conveys impression of determination, strength and activity. Alert, bold, loyal, dependable, courageous, fierce in appearance, but possessed of affectionate nature. Courageous (not vicious or aggressive), and demeanor should be pacific and dignified. These attributes should be countenanced by the expression and behavior.
Well I hope I just gave you at least and idea of each puppy and hopefully this can help you in making the choice that suits you best. We have been breeding puppies for the past 6 years and really have much experience in the field as we have even taken some lessons and read books and gone through trainings, We have a primary job though so breeding French bulldogs is for the sake of experience only as we do not sell our puppies to make money to keep the family rather we only seek homes that are willing to share a loving and caring home with them. We see these puppies are family members so we do not but a price tag on them but we only charge an adoption fee of $650 on each puppy but transportation cost could aply if you are not very close to us. I really hope you like one of the puppies on our page so please just tell us which of them you want to re-home and also tell us where you are located. I shall advice you on the next step to take towards getting the puppy in your home as soon as we hear back from you. Please let us know your exact location.
Thank you.
Simons: