Scams selling or giving away non-existent animals, often Puppy Scams.
#31096 by Chris Fuller Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:28 pm
This email has not been sent by a Missionary; it has been sent by a scammer. The scammer does not have puppies available for adoption; their existence has been invented. The scammer hopes to interest the recipient in adopting these make-believe puppies, and then he will demand various transportation costs and/or other fees. No puppies will ever be delivered, however, because the puppies do not exist. Any photographs of puppies that are sent will have been stolen from other people's websites, and therefore are photos of puppies that this scammer does not own.

Date: Sat, 19 Jun 2010
Subject: Hello: My Adopted Puppy

GOOD DAY

I AM DOUGLAS WILLSON, I AND MY WIFE AND 3 KIDS ARE ON A CHRISTIAN MISSION TO AFRICA AND I CAME ALONG WITH MY 2 PUPPIES, 1 ENGLISH BULLDOG AND 1 YORKIE, (BOTH ARE 10 WEEKS AND 6 DAYS OLD), AFTER A WHILE WE NOTICED THAT THE AFRICAN WEATHER IS NOT GOOD FOR THERE HEALTH AND I HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO TAKE GOOD CARE OF THEM THE WAY I ALWAYS DO, BECAUSE OF MY JOB.

THEY ARE AKC REGISTERD. PUPPIES, HOME RAISED, VACINNATES & HEALTH GUARANTEE.I NEED SOMEONE TO ADOPT BOTH AND TAKE CARE OF THEM THE WAY I ALWAYS DO, IF YOU ARE INTERESTED DO CONTACT ME WITH YOUR PHONE NUMBER, SO I CAN EMAIL YOU MORE INFORMATION GOD BLESS YOU

REGARDS
DOUGLAS WILLSON
[email protected]
Advertisement